Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks chump! No idea what I was doing wrong...I used to be able to do this >_<

Edit: Yeah I think Drive pushed me more in that direction too, it just made the film so much better. I guess I have always been a fan as I liked the movie soundtracks that Carpenter made such as Escape From New York etc. Really liking that track you just posted up too!
    Last edited by Fader209; 20-03-2013, 21:03.

Comment

Maybe my favourite track of all time. Play it at least twice a week. Usually more. Van Morrison at his most ethereal and mystical. But based on how most people react when I play it (they don't react at all), I'm thinking it's an acquired taste:

Comment

Lost highway soundtrack, not to everyones taste, but if you like rock and a good selection of it...its one of the best OST ever.

Comment

Probably the wrong place to put this, but i did a mix for a mate the other day and have just put it up on Mixcloud, thought some people may like to have a listen. It a mix of downtempo and soulful house from Naked Music, most of the stuff is from the early 2000's.

Here's the link, unfortunately i can't embed it:

A mix of Naked Music tracks from the early 2000's, memories of daytimes in Ibiza, sat in the sun at Sa Trinxa or Es Vive.

Comment

^I'll have a listen later, I have LOTS of Naked CDs from the early noughties.

Comment

Still happily listening away to DJ Format.

This track has really grown on me - off the album 'if you can't join em... beat em':

Comment

Prepare to relive 96 in 4:37 seconds.

Makes me sad listening to this for some reason.

Comment

Found this Abdominal track featuring the Obliques. Different change of pace from his usual high temp hip hop stuff - MUST listen!!!

Only 5,000 views, though? abdominal is the best rapper I have heard in years. Madness he isn't more popular.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Today's a Van Morrison day as far as I'm concerned. Sweet tunes to soothe those comedowns/hangovers.

Comment

More Van the Man, pure art:

Comment

Folk music alert!!!

I do love a good, old Appalachian murder ballad:

And this is quite lovely too:

End of folk music alert.

Comment

Folk music is often refreshing in isolation for me, it's really nice when I hear it and I'm receptive, I really liked the second track.

Mental **** must be improving rapidly as stuff like THIS is giving me the bone-on. It's not even summer yet:

Last edited by JazzFunk; 25-03-2013, 09:30.

Comment

Reliving my childhood/teens with The Offspring. They were probably the first "real" band I listened to with my friends. I remember when I was 10 or 11, we used to go after school to my friend's house and listen to his big brother's copy of "Smash" before he got home and drove us out. Good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X