Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a look at a few other vids, very impressive for a bunch of 14-16 year old kids. Good luck to them, they're tearing it up at their live shows from what I saw.

Comment

Never really listened to The La's beyond 'There She Goes', but a week or so ago a friend suggested I might like them. He was right, what an absolutely superb album, with 'Timeless Melody' being my current track of choice:

I knew that John Power left The La's to start Cast, one of my favourite Britpop-era bands, so why I didn't check out this stuff much earlier I have no idea.

Comment

I have that album. Apart from there she goes (which I'm sure it's a cover) I thought it was utter Crap lol.

Comment

That is crazy talk, you need to clean out your ears good sir! There She Goes is their own I'm pretty certain

Comment

Comment

Comment

NSFW.

One of these guys turned down signing to Jay-Z Label. Good, because the hip-hop they are making reminds me of some of the best East Coast hip-hop during the 90s:-

Comment

Comment

Last edited by eastyy; 08-05-2013, 22:37.

Comment

Randomly heard this in a service station and Shazam'd it to discover a really charming album

and another

Comment

I listened to the album "Dos Dedos Mes Amigos" by PWEI and I remembered how bonkers the video for "RSVP" was. I videod it when it was The Chart Show and I still can't get my head round it!

Women's clothing, superheroes, monkeys dreaming, boxing gloves and giant bow tie outfits, female bodybuilders and the twins from Neighbours!

Comment

Comment

That's fantasic!

Comment

Yep, it's a pretty epic track building up to that classic Sabbath riffmonster ending. Ozzy is sounding great too, massively looking forward to the new album if this is a taste of what's to come.

Comment

The very first single released by The Smiths is 30 years old today!

Comment

Working...
                                X