Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pretty interesting beat timings in this russian DnB

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      Yep, it's a pretty epic track building up to that classic Sabbath riffmonster ending. Ozzy is sounding great too, massively looking forward to the new album if this is a taste of what's to come.
      The start reminds me of Maiden's "Hallowed be Thy Name" and the latter part "She Makes My Nose Bleed" by Manson, but it's still immense.

It's quite funny though as it keeps coming on the radio as I'm about to get out the car or I catch the last few seconds of it.

Comment

Daft Punk's new album, Random Access Memories

(hint: set your iTunes store to US to get the stream)

Comment

Digging that new Sabbath song. Good stuff.

Lately, I've been listening to The Who.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
            Daft Punk's new album, Random Access Memories

(hint: set your iTunes store to US to get the stream)

I don't think you should need to go to US to get it... at least it's streaming on the Irish store.

It's wonderful. Absolutely beautiful album. I wasn't a fan of Human After All but love Discovery and, while this is not Discovery 2 and doesn't attempt to be, it has elements that hark back to Discovery but often in a more laid back, beautiful way. It has some intense moments of power but generally seems to be going for really pretty. It's a pretty album. I love it.

Comment

That Sabbath song is a lesson in how to make a comeback. Don't worry about where music is going or what anyone else is doing. Just do your stuff. Ozzy sounds remarkably good considering what a total mess the guy appears to be when you see him on tv

Comment

Daft Punk only ever had 1 good album.

Now they have 2.

Is excellent.

Comment

If I think the single is meh I'm not going to like the album am I?

Comment

I listened to the first 4 tracks last night and felt dissapointed. I liked the single too

Comment

The single was a bit light. Though if you are expecting lasers and machine music, look eslewhere.

Comment

Whilst waiting for the new Sabbath album, I've been listening to Ozzy's last solo album, Scream.

I really like it! There's some quality songwriting in there and some monstrous shredding. Well worth checking out.

Comment

Scream is fantastic. Amazing how in spite of Ozzy seeming to be a complete trainwreck and well past it on his show, he can still deliver when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                            The single was a bit light. Though if you are expecting lasers and machine music, look eslewhere.

That's exactly what I want.

Comment

When Sabbath headlined Download last year, Ozzy was this weird dichotomy because he was shuffling around the stage like Kevin the Teenager, but was an amazing stage presence, hitting all the notes and firing the crowd up.

Here's Iron Man that I filmed:

Comment

Good video, QC! You know, Ozzy has been doing that old man shuffle thing for years. I think he was doing that in the 90s, possibly even the 80s. It's his thing.

Actually today, if I can pull myself away from Daft Punk, I shall listen to my favourite Ozzy album - Ultimate Sin.

Comment

Working...
                                X