Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link for the Sabbath album please? Going to see them in December and looking forward to it.

Comment

It's streaming free on iTunes CMcK, has been for about a week I think.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Listening to the Bowie album which came out a couple of months ago. Thought the first couple of tracks were godawful and had instant regret that I had bought it but, after that, it gets generally much, much better and has some real gems on it. In keeping with latter Bowie (Heathen, Reality) for the most part. Probably one too many tracks where the verse line feels mostly like one note repeated, like the song writing is very basic, but the tracks that are good are generally really good.

Need to catch up on some others. Hmm... do I go for the Depeche Mode album or Black Sabbath?

Comment

Going to see Jurassic 5 tomorrow night so have been listening J5 Deluxe Edition all day

Comment

Jurassic 5? I thought they had split...? Is Cut Chemist back with them?

Comment

Reunited and doing a UK tour at the moment, yeah Cut Chemist is back with them.

Comment

Wow, I had no idea. That's pretty awesome.

Comment

I reckon a lot of Dark Souls was based on this video!!

Comment

Been listening to quite a bit of Miles Kane recently after he impressed me as one of the support acts for The Stone Roses a couple of weeks back. Got tickets to see him him again in Sheffield later this year.

Comment

Comment

This. Again.

Comment

Saw Springsteen again at the weekend at Wembley stadium, when a little way in to the gig he decided to play his album Darkness on the edge of town start to finish, an amazing treat. 63 years old and he played a three hour plus set without a single break, outstanding. When he played this it brought so much emotion out in the crowd it was unbelievable.

Can't wait to go and see him again in two weeks at the Olympic park.
                            Last edited by Colin; 18-06-2013, 19:39. Reason: Adding a link that worked.

Comment

Comment

Speaking of Bruce, I love the stuff he did with The Seeger Sessions Band, especially the beautiful and organic Live CD. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X