Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyz n the hood soundtrack
    Arrested Development Greatest Hits
    Xzibit - 40 dayz and 40 nightz
    Snoop Dogg - something or another I can't remember.

Found 'em all in my sisters CD stash when helping her move house. AD and Xzibit are crackers. Snoop dogg and Boyz n the hood have not aged well.

Comment

Surely not Doggystyle - it's epic????!!!! Gotta be one the later ones! As for Boyz, I remember it not being that great back in the day, bar 'How To Survive In South Central', a vintage Ice Cube banger that still gets regular play, perks me up when I'm on the bus, heading to work!

Comment

All Snoop's solo efforts are a bit pish IMO (and it's just an opinion lol). He works best on other people's albums.

Comment

In all honesty, he's been rapping since '91/'92, '93 was his year, he's been lazing around for two decades rapping effeminate guest verses on weak tracks by weaker artists (Katy Perry collab was awesome, however). Now doing bad reggae that nobody's heard, what does he DO????

Comment

Lol, he doesn't have to DO anything does he? he's Snoop!

Love California Girls. Nuthin' But A G'Thang

Comment

I've been listening to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy for a bit, (yes late to the party, except for All of the Lights). I cannot decide if this is genius or a massive piss take (much like I hear the latest album is like). An awesome listening experience for sure and some of the best modern hip hop I've heard outside of Aus (Hilltops shout out bros!) for a while as I'm all old school (i.e. ancient). The more I listen the more I like, however there's no way I'd let my wife listen to some of the lyrics. As I said, it could be so far as to be parody......I'm not convinced but still this is growing on me.

Also growing on me is the Karnivool, Asymmetry. Great Aussie prog/alt rock. Peeps compare to Tool but for me they are nothing alike, but this is still really getting better each listen.

Finally my favourite album of the past couple of weeks, Sarah Blasko, I Awake from a couple of years ago. Fan-bloody-tastic.

Comment

Roxy Music a lot these days and Ferry Solo stuff. Bought some Elton John 70's Vinyl records, loving it.
                No-one beats Roxy though.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Last edited by ShadowDancer; 10-02-2014, 18:41.

Comment

Most random video ever. Don't let the start lull you into a false sense of security

Comment

Listening to a Nate Dogg tribute mix with a load of his best classics on it. Pouring out a little liquor on my keyboard as I listen.

Comment

Eric Clapton 461 Boulevard record arrived in the post this morning http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/461_Ocean_Boulevard having a listen over a glass of Rose and a smoke.

Comment

Nate Dogg really liked singing about weed.

Comment

Specter at the Feast by BRMC

Had a nice 70's thing going earlier, up at 8, games until 11am, music since today. then games again later. sparkling rose and this record happening now.

Comment

Comment

Bit of prog, why not?

Comment

Last edited by ETC; 14-02-2014, 06:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X