Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electro 5

Comment

Blue Pills - Blue Pills

Comment

Hilltop Hoods new album: Walking Under Stars - more great Aussie hip hop

Comment

Going through a Faith No More and Pearl Jam phase....

Comment

Comment

Comment

I really love their first album and I've been listening to their latest, but this Song by First Aid Kit may be one of my favorite songs ever.

Last edited by EvilBoris; 16-08-2014, 15:44.

Comment

For some reason or other I expected that to be rubbish, maybe because of their name, but it's actually quite lovely. Kind of like a female take on Simon & Garfunkel, will give their album a bash.

Comment

Jumping between Rush and Jethro Tull. Progressive rock weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      For some reason or other I expected that to be rubbish, maybe because of their name, but it's actually quite lovely. Kind of like a female take on Simon & Garfunkel, will give their album a bash.
                      I think lovely is the word

There are a couple from their first album that I really love too
                      Partly because it reminds me of an RPG with it's Folksy native american aztec village vibe

Comment

Agree that First Aid Kit are a very good listen.

Lion's Roar is their second album though.

First one is called The Big Black & The Blue and their first EP was Drunken Trees.

I have all their releases and would say each are worthy listening material and you can see the progression in each album. They are very accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoStuey View Post
                          Agree that First Aid Kit are a very good listen.

Lion's Roar is their second album though.

First one is called The Big Black & The Blue and their first EP was Drunken Trees.

I have all their releases and would say each are worthy listening material and you can see the progression in each album. They are very accomplished.
                          Oh! Didn't realize I'd missed a whole album. I'd gone 2 years without knowing! Bought
                          Last edited by EvilBoris; 18-08-2014, 15:25.

Comment

Still listening to real old Electro and Hip-Hop at the moment. Classic use of the 808 and 303 here:

Comment

Really like that. Have you got 70 mins of madness by Coldcut?

Comment

Some oldschool psy stuff off "Feed your head" compilation:

Comment

Working...
                                X