Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senser - Liquidity. Love the guitars at this point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlbxugvznLQ#t=117

Comment

I love twin guitars live and the full sound, but I'm always impressed when it's just the one guitarist holding the sound together:

Senser - Nick Michaelson
      Blur - Graham Coxon
      Orange Goblin - Joe Hoare
      The Subways - Billy Lunn
      Reef - Kenwyn House
      Black Sabbath - Toni Iommi
      High on Fire - Matt Pike
      Faith No More - Jon Hudson

Comment

I'll just leave this here...

Comment

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

All content is owned and licensed by UMG.All hail to spiritualized. this is fan made to spread the word about the song.This song was featured in a Volkswagen...

Comment

Th perfect Sunday afternoon album.

Comment

Genius choice.

Comment

Comment

Roots Manuva

Comment

The selecta, madness, the skatalites and the specials.

There's a 'skank off' in my village next week. Something I thought I'd never say.

Comment

Comment

This tune makes me smile and jump around every time. It doesn't really get going till 1:30 though. It's very different from the normal Move Any Mountain single:

Also good to see Emperor Palpatine is rocking The Shamen:

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                This tune makes me smile and jump around every time. It doesn't really get going till 1:30 though. It's very different from the normal Move Any Mountain single:

Also good to see Emperor Palpatine is rocking The Shamen:
                                the baseball stage in streets of rage 2 i think is based heavily on the original tune

Comment

Working...
                                X