Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah! Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Hah! Epic.
      No, that's by Faith no More.

Foo Fighters - Sonic Highways. Bit bland on first listen. Opener is rockin' then it's album tracks all the way. You'd think with all these influences it'd be a bit more interesting. I'll try again.

Opeth - Pale Communications. Business as usual with riffs, tempo changes, organ and a curious journey.

Telepathy - 12 Areas. Took a punt on this after hearing Cystine Knot via Stonerobixxx. More prog rock intrigue.

Weezer - Everything Will Be Alright In the End. Classic Weezer. One of their best for years, easily. Some great singles in there, especially "Back to the Shack", but there's a great trio of songs at the end of the album that link together. It starts with a song that sounds like a vampire soundtrack and ends up being massive, like "Only in Dreams", but bigger!

Take me back, back to the shack
      Back to the strat with the lightning strap
      Kick in the door, more hardcore
      Rockin' out like it's '94
      Let's turn up the radio
      Turn off those stupid singing shows
      I know where we need to go
      Back to the shack

Comment

Comment

This remake of Wicked Games is all over the radio. I like it.

Comment

The song Welcome To Japan from the new Strokes album, Comedown Machine.LyricsIf we don't watch the sunIt will riseIf we don't take our timeIt's not wisePutti...

Comment

Official video for “Instant Crush” by Daft Punk feat. Julian CasablancasHomework: https://daftpunk.lnk.to/Homework Discovery: https://daftpunk.lnk.to/Discove...

Comment

Rock or bust. On repeat. All day.

Comment

Hate the video but love the track.

And as chimp mentioned FNM a little number:

Last edited by PaTaito; 05-12-2014, 14:27.

Comment

Up until getting a couple of new albums this last two weeks, this is from the album that was on heavy, heavy rotation. One of my favourite bands.

Comment

Awwwww man! Lump came on by random on my iTunes this afternoon, just got round to doing a search to find the presidents of the USA are still going, love it!

And in case you need reminding.....

Comment

Please can someone advise me how I Embed Song,

The Mod help bit:

So for the above you would take this bit of the URL: klwtX_baOj4 and put it between youtube tags.

And you get this -

Last edited by Colin; 06-12-2014, 07:26. Reason: Learning with Bordersdown.

Comment

Copy all the bit of the url after = and put it between the youtube tags.

Comment

Last edited by ShadowDancer; 05-12-2014, 23:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Copy all the bit of the url after = and put it between the youtube tags.
                              Actually that method results in that "an error occured" message on the vid, instead use regular video tags.

Comment

Loving GTA 5 OST, esp volume 2

Comment

Working...
                                X