Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got round to giving first aid kit a good listen after being tipped off about them here. Just lovely, like a female Simon & Garfunkel with a touch of 'the greatest' era Cat Power thrown in for good measure. Kind of cinematic, I can just imagine cruising through America in a classic car while taking the world in. Will have to pick their other stuff up. Think this is my favourite track on the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Finally got round to giving first aid kit a good listen after being tipped off about them here. Just lovely, like a female Simon & Garfunkel with a touch of 'the greatest' era Cat Power thrown in for good measure. Kind of cinematic, I can just imagine cruising through America in a classic car while taking the world in. Will have to pick their other stuff up. Think this is my favourite track on the album.
      Yeah been into them for a couple of years now thanks to my wife, going to see them next month in Cambridge looking forward to it.

Comment

Saw Slowdive at the Forum last night, and they absolutely blew me away. In particular the version of this they played. Unbelievable.

Comment

Nice Dave, been listing to slowdive a lot lately. I didn't play them when they were around originally. I love a fair bit of shoegaze these days, but, slowdive and Rachel are lovely x

Comment

Comment

I have loads of Spiritualised 12 inches for some strange reason.

Comment

Comment

I hadn't heard this in a while but it popped up again in a film I was watching last night. Such a beautiful little song, was such a shame the rest of the album didn't live up to it.

Comment

Festive classic!

Comment

Loving that Dogg, had my head nodding.

Comment

Comment

LIVE: NOW - DECEMBER Our 19th season is underway! Thank you for choosing to make Tinsel & Tunes your Christmas music sound track for the holiday season. You can listen by downloading any of our apps, via your Sonos system, or right here using the Tinsel & Tunes player by

Comment

Last edited by PaTaito; 24-12-2014, 12:07.

Comment

Comment

Quality Wu-Tang, nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X