Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING: if you haven't seen this movie(Tokyo Sonata) and intend to at some point, then i'd advise not viewing this as it will ruin one of the truly great movie endings...in the context of the film of course.
    Last edited by PaTaito; 14-04-2015, 19:07.

Comment

Cracker.

Comment

Been listening to all the Electro albums. I'm at 10 at the moment so thought I'd share this. MC Graig G's Transformer:

Comment

GTA V continues the trend of superb soundtracks.

Comment

Comment

Broadcast have had all their albums reissued on vinyl, so I've been working my way through them...

Comment

Comment

I've just discovered The Atomic Bitchwax. I think their name put me off, but the new album, with titles like "Sexecutioner" made me curious and I love it. Bought the back catalogue through their website for $5! Amazing grooves and riffs.

Comment

I'm really enjoying this album by BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I've just discovered The Atomic Bitchwax. I think their name put me off, but the new album, with titles like "Sexecutioner" made me curious and I love it. Bought the back catalogue through their website for $5! Amazing grooves and riffs.
                      I could totally ride my bike to that. And crash into a tree.

Comment

That's really weird, because one of the things I thought as I listened to the new 'Gravitron' album (which that track comes from) is how good it would be to exercise to.

Then I looked at my car's speedometer and realised it's probably not such a good album to drive to if you want to stay under the speed limit! Oops!

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Why hasn't youtube been nuked off the face of the earth by the anti piracy people? It's wall to wall ripped albums.

Anyway, this is awesomeness:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Blimey. That's aces.

Comment

From the first album i ever bought ..kudos points for anyone who can guess what album that is from (without checking the channel for that song)

Comment

Working...
                                X