Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid Galahad recently

Comment

Still on Superfly's latest - White album.

Brand new single out December which I'll probably pre-order.

Comment

Tinselandtunes.com

Comment

Comment

got a 2 year spotify for free deal with work - so I've listened to loads of

Sean Price
            Boot camp click
            O.G.C
            Black Moon
            Master Ace
            Lord Finesse
            Public Enemy
            Tyler the Creator (which I won't bother with again)

I didn't realise quite how much spotify had come on since I used it last.

Comment

Oh that Rueben track further up the page was quite good - going to have a butchers at them

Comment

Last edited by PaTaito; 19-11-2015, 15:00.

Comment

Listening to a LOT of Queensryche. I always loved Operation Mindcrime and Empire. For me, those are just some of the best rock metal albums ever. And yet I have only ever listened to a couple of their other albums (American Soldier, which is great, OM2, not so great). So I'm catching up with the others and I like them!

Interestingly, the band split and the lead singer set up his own band called Operation Mindcrime and both bands had albums out this year and both are really good. Not the best albums ever but far better than I expected either to be. At least one of them should have been awful.

Edit: Adding something to listen to. From their new album...

Last edited by Dogg Thang; 21-11-2015, 11:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Listening to a LOT of Queensryche. I always loved Operation Mindcrime and Empire. For me, those are just some of the best rock metal albums ever. And yet I have only ever listened to a couple of their other albums (American Soldier, which is great, OM2, not so great). So I'm catching up with the others and I like them!

Interestingly, the band split and the lead singer set up his own band called Operation Mindcrime and both bands had albums out this year and both are really good. Not the best albums ever but far better than I expected either to be. At least one of them should have been awful.

Edit: Adding something to listen to. From their new album...

Not heard them before...he has a very classic cock rock style of singing, mixed with a contemporary rock sound its quite unique.

Been listening to kate bush this evening, my god this woman was to die for(not just for obvious reasons)...i think i was born 20 odd years too late.

Stunning. Best female album of all time for me.
                    Last edited by PaTaito; 21-11-2015, 19:26.

Comment

Wonderful. Actually it's the time of year for me to put back on her 50 Words For Snow album. Only a few years old but I love it. So atmospheric.

If you like the sound of Queensryche, you should give their 1988 album Operation Mindcrime a listen. Or Empire from 1990. Of their time in just the right way.

Comment

Had to share this:

This guy is fantastic, his channel is full of classic game tunes done acapella!

Comment

After hearing Everything Everything on a Sky Arts program where they played three tracks. I bought the two CD's that contained those tracks. Currently enjoying them.

Comment

Suplerfly's latest single released Wednesday.

Wife kindly pre-ordered LE version from Amazon jp.

●ストリーミングはコチラ♪https://umj.lnk.to/Superfly_music●CD購入はコチラ💿https://umj.lnk.to/Superfly_CDTwitterhttps://twitter.com/Superfly_staffInstagramhttps://www.instagra...

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                              Wicked! And the videos are mesmerising

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                                Had to share this:

Yes he's amazing. He's done so many classic tunes. His F-Zero Mute City theme and Street Fighter 2 Ryu Theme are two of my favourites.

Comment

Working...
                                X