Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil
    Last edited by charlesr; 15-02-2016, 08:13.

Comment

Judee Sill - Jesus was a Crossmaker

A Sailor's Life - Fairport Convention

Love these long tunes that draw you in. Richard Thompson sure knows how to make that guitar sing.
      Last edited by charlesr; 15-02-2016, 08:14.

Comment

Epiclol video. Great tune.
        Massive bassline.
        Quality scratching.

Senser - 2, 3, Clear
        Last edited by charlesr; 15-02-2016, 08:15.

Comment

Richard Ashcroft - Lonely Soul

Last edited by charlesr; 15-02-2016, 08:15.

Comment

Kula Shaker - govinda

Kula Shaker - Tatva
            Last edited by charlesr; 15-02-2016, 08:16.

Comment

Travis at T in the park

Comment

Browsing this thread is fine on a PC, but dismal on smaller memory devices and Safari on iPad just gives up (it can't be bothered to wait for the youtube scripts to load and assumes there's a problem). Please can we just paste youtube links from now on? Include some text e.g. band / track name.

I've edited the last few posts myself. Please copy!!

Comment

This actually helps with an issue I'm having where clicking YT videos plays them in safari but clicking their title just opens a blank page. Before iOS 9, clicking the title would open the video in the YouTube app so I could play it in HD.

Chrome does it properly of course but I prefer Safari.

Comment

They should play in HD in safari too. Why bother with a separate app? I've removed the youtube app from my devices completely. It's useless.

The Steve Lawler mix of Jaydee's "Plastic Dreams" !!!
                    Last edited by charlesr; 16-02-2016, 08:09.

Comment

They don't play in HD in Safari on my iPhone(wifi or mobile) which also rules out 60fps videos. I haven't tried it on my iPad Mini4's Safari yet.

I use the YouTube app with something called YouTube++ that disables ads, lets me choose the quality(and force HD/60fps over mobile), listen in the background(which Safari doesn't seem to allow anymore), download videos and import them into my music/video library.

I'll shut up now, cos this thread is for muuuzakk so here's Cirrus by Bonobo, which I was listening to at lunch time:

New album 'Fragments' released 14 January 2022 on Ninja Tune: https://bonobo.lnk.to/fragmentsYoVideo by http://www.cyriak.co.ukFollow Bonobo -Facebook: https...

Comment

I might reconsider this "no embed" policy. On the forum default (10 posts per page), it's fine.

Comment

Rosie gaines - Closer than close - Live and smashing it to pieces. Close the thread!

So awesome i can even forgive the swedish raggamuffin in the middle.
                          Last edited by PaTaito; 21-02-2016, 00:59.

Comment

Great song from Paolo Nutini. Great video too.

The official short film for Paolo Nutini - Iron SkyTaken from Paolo Nutini's third studio album 'Caustic Love' released in 2014, which featured the singles '...

Comment

Please ignore the previous no-embed policy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X