Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 bit Bach! There is just something right about a speccy hammering out classical tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
      I love that track. Love the live version too at Cross roads too.
      Yeah, that's a beautiful version. Pleased to discover another Tedeschi Trucks Band fan, they're one of my favourite bands. Derek Trucks is a bloody maestro on lead guitar and his playing style reminds me of Jimi Hendrix. Great band.

Comment

Comment

I don't like questioning anyone's taste in music, but what the f*ck is that, Harry?

Comment

No offense intended, Harry.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Christ, Jeru and Preemo have put on some weight since that video came out.

Comment

Wicked tune. Sexy girl. Good dancing. All boxes ticked:

Comment

A spiralling, sonic interpretation of Simon 'Hallucinogenius' Posford's experience on the psychedelic drug, DMT. Widely regarded as one of the best ambient-psy tunes ever created, but then the guy's a sonic sculpturer and musical genius, so it would be. Love the ethereal lyrics: Do DMT, LSD, DMT, DMT, doo dee doo, do DMT, LSD, etc.. Brilliant. Enjoy:

Last edited by Charlie; 08-03-2013, 16:28. Reason: better video

Comment

^Charles, I wish I was only brave enough to break those mental walls, though will someday.

Myself, I've gone totally militant angry black man, despite being caucasoid:

Da Lench Mob's first LP is OUTSTANDINGLY incendiarily funky, it's aged so well!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                          'Ledge! What an orgasm of a tune, it never gets talked about but I got that mediocre comp back in '96 or thereabouts, it was the best by far on there, and it's in CONSTANT rotation for me, got it on every mp3-playing device I own!

DJ Premier kicked arse, he's not as good now that there won't ever be any new Gang Starr stuff again.

Comment

PS: "Rain on competition like razor/sharp confetti/kung fu techniques from the perverted monastery." Jeru was facking awesome back then, before he fell out with Premo.

Comment

Classic.

Comment

Has to be one of the sickest intros to any hip hop song ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X