Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that kangeroo video, hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      Yearly posting of my fav xmas song
      Bloody love this, but get heckled by my lame-o family when I put it on.

"Don't you got any Christmas music?"
      "This *is* Christmas music!"

Comment

Banger!

Comment

A new Russian Circles track is doing the rounds today along with a confirmed release for the new album in August. So excited, love this band so very much.

Comment

Really digging Gnome at the moment and their album 'King'.

Comment

Can't remember if I posted about listening to this album earlier here but recently bought the CD (Deluxe) of Doja Cat's : Planet Her. Came down in price from a stupid £24 to a more reasonable £10 so I thought: why not?

Not disappointed at all - really good album if you like pop/hard-core rap/hip-hop. I do.

I actually bought SZA's: Ctrl on CD months ago on the strength of her collaboration with DC on "Kiss Me More". Again, if you like this sort of music, its quality stuff too.

Last edited by fallenangle; 16-06-2022, 11:14. Reason: typo

Comment

Today's the day. You gotta.

Comment

Netsky. Bought 3 CDs. The 2020 album is already at £20

Comment

Neil Young Royce Hall 1971 - absolutely sublime.

Comment

If you could all listen to my boy's new track on repeat for a few weeks, that would be great thank you please. Main keyboard (starts at 12s) improvised in one go in real time. If you liked the music in the film Tenet, you'll like this. Like, comment, subscribe!

Comment

One of my absolute favourite bands, and after 8 studio albums they've finally relented and put out a music video... aaaand it's immediately just blown my mind. Even if you can't stand the music and have to stick it on mute, this is entirely worth dedicating 7 minutes to.

Comment

Muse - Will of the people landed the same day i secured tickets for Glasgow next year

on par, don't think its better than simulation theory and that's only because the first 8 tracks on that are incredible

but this album is a mix of genres and the band heading slightly off in a different direction from simulation theory but still fantastic already will of the people, compliance, wont stand down, ghosts, kill or be killed are brilliant

last week i had the Alchemists euphoria from Kasabian. only got into this band during lockdown after I found out they did eez-eh, nothing will ever beat stevie and underdog but its an alright album - seeing them in November for the first time

next couple of weeks the only other thing I've ordered is Biffy Clyro limited at the Barrowlands ballroom, that was my first biffy concert and since lockdown I've seen them 5 times and the 6th in November, for me Biffy is eclectic, off his head, lyrics are mental but man do they make some amazing music

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                            Muse - Will of the people landed the same day i secured tickets for Glasgow next year

on par, don't think its better than simulation theory and that's only because the first 8 tracks on that are incredible

but this album is a mix of genres and the band heading slightly off in a different direction from simulation theory but still fantastic already will of the people, compliance, wont stand down, ghosts, kill or be killed are brilliant

last week i had the Alchemists euphoria from Kasabian. only got into this band during lockdown after I found out they did eez-eh, nothing will ever beat stevie and underdog but its an alright album - seeing them in November for the first time

next couple of weeks the only other thing I've ordered is Biffy Clyro limited at the Barrowlands ballroom, that was my first biffy concert and since lockdown I've seen them 5 times and the 6th in November, for me Biffy is eclectic, off his head, lyrics are mental but man do they make some amazing music
                            Will give Muse album a go when I get home!

Kasabian are great live. No Tom anymore of course. Also I went on an Italian cooking course at Lake Como with their Lead Guitarist Tim Carter!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Will give Muse album a go when I get home!

Kasabian are great live. No Tom anymore of course. Also I went on an Italian cooking course at Lake Como with their Lead Guitarist Tim Carter!
                              some cool stories buddy and I heard about Tom departing, but i only discovered them during covid and apparently the new lead can sing everything so all good

Will of the People is fantastic, took my kids back to Hull today after their holiday and listened to it a few times, really good

Jason

Comment

I think i have a new obsession now lol
                                Last edited by eastyy; 02-09-2022, 20:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X