Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Picked up Music for the Mature B-Boy and If you Can't Join 'Em... Beat 'Em....!!

Looking forward to there arrival. I genuinely haven't been this excited about picking up an album since Hello Nasty.
    Arrived!

Ripped both to my mp3 player yesterday evening. I was practically dancing round Sainsbury's this morning while doing my shopping.

3 Feet Deep is an instant classic. Liking Hit Song a lot too - swear I've heard this before? anyway, great tracks, enjoying what I've heard so far.

Comment

For the tech heads amongst you, I HIGHLY recommend this:

Dirty Dutch: Exodus, mixed by DJ Chuckie

Spotify

The vid is representative of CD1, although there is a fair amount of good variation. CD2 is pretty much deep tribal tech or something "It all sounds the same". Really good.

Comment

Good live set from korea

Comment

^Not bad, that, quite New Beat in style, interrrresting.

Just been listening to lots of Yellow Magic Orchestra tonight, this track perfectly sums up that Japanese electric videogame neon early 80s era, it's always been a tonic:

Last edited by JazzFunk; 17-03-2013, 23:06.

Comment

Comment

Beautiful, especially the soaring guitar solo towards the end:

Comment

2 completely different tunes for today.

Anyone know the game sound effect at the end?

Comment

Beautiful piece of music played on a 5 string electric violin he designed and built himself. Reminiscent of the Castelvania videogame scores, only more beautiful:

Comment

Don't bother pressing play if you dislike country music. A sad and sprawling, poetic masterpiece with lyrics you could spend a lifetime decoding a thousand ways. One of my absolute favourites:

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post

The Into The Wild soundtrack is sublime.

Comment

It's a brilliant film too. And a very sad one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                          The Into The Wild soundtrack is sublime.
                          It is. It is a CD you have to own IMO, downloads simply will not do.

Charlie, yes it is an amazing film. One most people are better for watching IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post

I like that! I only recently got into the synthesiser genre (if you can call it that) so stuff like ActRazer, LazerHawk & Kavinsky are in my playlists
                            Edit - Been away a few months and I can't get a stupid video link to work.
                            Last edited by Fader209; 20-03-2013, 20:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                              Went for a run just now with this tune to keep me company:
                              https://[URL="http://www.youtube.com...[/URL]
                              Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                                I like that! I only recently got into the synthesiser genre (if you can call it that) so stuff like ActRazer, LazerHawk & Kavinsky are in my playlists
                                I got into it after the film Drive. Kavinsky's Nightcall and Electric Youth/College's Real Hero got me into it. Not sure what genre it falls under though? New retro wave (for wave synth)?

I like Lazerhawk too!

Some of these tracks remind me of Mass Effect too.

Comment

Working...
                                X