No announcement yet.

Steelbook Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy Fast and Furious 6 - Limited Edition Steelbook from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Fast 6 appears on Zavvi, still need to pick up Fast 5 but would happily see them do the others

Comment

And pic:

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 24-06-2013, 18:39.

Comment

Quite liking that Fast 6 so will be getting that.
        Can't see it selling out as it's not a Zavvi Exclusive or anything so will wait till release & pick it up then.

Today's new arrivals...

Didn't worry about Forever or Batman & Robin but seeing these in had I kind of wish I did so will be adding those soon as well now.

Won't be getting Begins or Dark Knight as I do prefer my US editions so will stick with them instead.

Neil

Comment

I was missing steelbooks for Begins and Dark Knight so I ordered those, very nice too. Now the Transformer films are getting the treatment I need to order the first release. Just git Total Recall today, the best version. Arnie

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Today's new arrivals...
            The OCD in me wants you to take that picture again but with Batman on the left and Returns on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
              I was missing steelbooks for Begins and Dark Knight so I ordered those, very nice too. Now the Transformer films are getting the treatment I need to order the first release. Just git Total Recall today, the best version. Arnie
              Just seen that...will be having them both as much as I hate them & Bay I NEED them

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                The OCD in me wants you to take that picture again but with Batman on the left and Returns on the right.
                Just turn your monitor upside down & you'll be fine

That said as soon as I'd done it & uploaded it I thought I should have done it the other way round.

When Forever & Robin arrive I'll do it all properly for you

Neil

Comment

In preperation I just recieved the steelbook edition of Transformers

Comment

In preperation I just recieved the steelbook edition of Transformers
                    Speaking of transformers just seen this which looks nice on amazon.

Comment

It's a nice set, sadly more expensive than individual releases though. There's a book out late this year about TF which has an Autobot case that makes transforming sounds as you open and close it which is cool also but its pitched around ?50

Comment

Zavvi are going to be getting Olympus Has Fallen as a steelbook, happily get this one, really enjoyed it at the cinema

Comment

Yeah I enjoyed it

My missus just drooled over the lead Scotsman for 2 hours

Comment

Aladdin shipped today Chuffed

Comment

Zavvi are going to be getting Olympus Has Fallen as a steelbook, happily get this one, really enjoyed it at the cinema
                              Will grab that too...not seen it myself but do want to see it

Aladdin shipped today Chuffed
                              Mine too

Comment

Everytime I think they're going to slow down with the releases a load more get announced. Thankfully, one's I want. God knows how peeps who buy every release regardless of their thoughts on the film keep up.

Comment

Working...
                                X