X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's the last, must be up for preorder tomorrow alongside Gremlins

Comment

Revenge of the Fallen looks awesome definitely having that

DOTM looks just like the other releases but I'll still be having it so I can complete the set

Comment

2 New arrivals for me today.

Did a deal & traded the Amrays towards them

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          2 New arrivals for me today.

Did a deal & traded the Amrays towards them

Neil
          Nice Zombieland steelbook mate, will have to pick up...

Although is it just me or has steely production picked up several notches just lately? I'm finding it difficult to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
            Nice Zombieland steelbook mate, will have to pick up...

Although is it just me or has steely production picked up several notches just lately? I'm finding it difficult to keep up.
            Thanks.
            I'll get a pic of the back later as it's pretty funky

Yep Zavvi have gone freaking bananas with release lately & I'm really struggling...my pre-order list is mental & I'm only actually buying movies I really want.

No idea how people who buy all the releases are feeling these days.

Comment

Zavvi are now taking preorders for the steelbook of Monsters Uni and both Transformers go live tomorrow

Comment

Order in for Monsters Uni

Will get both TF's pre-ordered tomorrow as well.

Forgot to do this yesterday but this is the back of the Zombieland Steel...

Neil

Comment

Both Transformers are up, the listing can be a tad funny in coming up but they're both def there.

Comment

No art yet but steels announced for Hobbit Extended and Pacific Rim

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                      Both Transformers are up, the listing can be a tad funny in coming up but they're both def there.
                      Orders in for both (now tell me you're surprised??)

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                      No art yet but steels announced for Hobbit Extended and Pacific Rim
                      Typical, knew I shouldn't have bothered with the current Hobbit steel
                      F' you Peter Jackson & your 5 million hour versions of everything.

Pacific Rim will be a definite purchase though

Neil

Comment

I don't feel too bad about Hobbit. I tend to prefer the theatrical versions and Hobbit was rough around the edges already so I suspect padding it with more scenes will break it.

Comment

The hobbit was way too long as it was. It's already one book spread over three films, and now they expect us to want extended versions?

Just becuase they worked for LOTR does not mean The Hobbit should have them.

Comment

That's my concern. The trailer for Hobbit 2 isn't very promising either.

Comment

My hope is that once all 3 hobbit movies are released, they do some sort of concise cut into one single movie, cutting out all the padding. If there isn't an official one, I'm sure there'll be a fan cut.

Comment

New Steelie turned up for me today...

Amazon.de exclusive

It's bloody lovely.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X