No announcement yet.

Steelbook Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never posted in here so thought id take a picture of my latest few! Phase 1 almost complete All have j card just they are folded neat in protective case if not showing

I did pickup hunger games 1 & 2 steels but they are the wife's!
    Last edited by djtickle; 12-05-2014, 15:39.

Comment

Nice, even the original Thor in there

Latest additions were the Friday the 13th Complete Collection steelbook for the missus, expensive but exactly her kind of thing.

Mine is the japanese three Back to the Future steelbooks covering the whole trilogy. They're about ?68 on Amazonjp and I've seen em for ?35 each on ebay. Got mine all together for the equivalent of ?16 each. Bargain!

Comment

Nice way to start Mr Tickle

Got a care package on it's way from the states at the mo

Other than that nothing new after Ultimate Avengers.

Did pre-order Day of the Dead yesterday though.
        Hopefully Dawn & Night won't be too far behind

Neil

Comment

Thanks! I plan on picking up the Norton Hulk and Iron Man 2 to complete Phase one over the next month or so, then not sure what I will move onto next!

After seeing Soundwave's Ultimate Avengers I managed to pick one up on ebay cheaper than it was retail on Zavvi so was impressed with that as its also sealed.

I'm thinking maybe Lord of the rings/the hobbit steels next.

Back to the future sounds nice though! You will have to put up some pictures!

What have you got coming from the states Soundwave?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
            Thanks! I plan on picking up the Norton Hulk and Iron Man 2 to complete Phase one over the next month or so, then not sure what I will move onto next!

After seeing Soundwave's Ultimate Avengers I managed to pick one up on ebay cheaper than it was retail on Zavvi so was impressed with that as its also sealed.

I'm thinking maybe Lord of the rings/the hobbit steels next.

Back to the future sounds nice though! You will have to put up some pictures!

What have you got coming from the states Soundwave?
            I had originally planned to do a Phase 1 set but the cost of IM1 & 2 just put me off.
            Would be nice to have but not that important

Well done on getting the Ultimate Avengers that was a bonus

I've got the Hobbits & they aren't that special but as a completist they would look good with a complete LOTR set.

I've got Target exclusive Son of Batman & Best Buy exclusive Hunger Games set

Neil

Comment

I cancelled my Indiana Jones preorder, I have the collectors deluxe set so paying for the SB's was excessive of me. I did however just take a quick pic of my Lion King and BttF's:

Also, paid up having managed to secure one of the HDZeta exclusive How to Train Your Dragon steelbooks, here later next month.

Comment

Those BttF's are stunning, easily some of the best steels I've ever seen, well done on getting them cheap.

Neil

Comment

They're very simple but have a nice steel/charcoal colour to them, that they all match is nice too. Always irksome when there's an inconsistently designed series.

Comment

Buy The Toxic Avenger - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Limited run Toxic Avenger sb happening

Comment

Pinocchio art is up:

Comment

Hercules art:

Comment

Disney 19 is Mulan with art:

I'm assuming Disney 20 will be revealed soon too.

Comment

Epically weak, now also got Blufans Frozen ordered for next month

Will sell off my Zavvi version to offset some of the cost, Blufans ver looks so fancy Wish I had their Monsters Uni too

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              I cancelled my Indiana Jones preorder, I have the collectors deluxe set so paying for the SB's was excessive of me. I did however just take a quick pic of my Lion King and BttF's:

Also, paid up having managed to secure one of the HDZeta exclusive How to Train Your Dragon steelbooks, here later next month.
                              Hmm... These are the Japanese ones? At least the Japanese versions were the only ones a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Epically weak, now also got Blufans Frozen ordered for next month

Will sell off my Zavvi version to offset some of the cost, Blufans ver looks so fancy Wish I had their Monsters Uni too
                                Dare I ask how much that cost?

Comment

Working...
                                X