Steelbook Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    This Friday preorders go live for individual steelbooks for each Star Wars film
    And they look pretty terrible IMO

The best two are Episode 1 & 3
    The rest just poor.

I'd have preferred the original movie poster artwork personally

Neil

Comment

Those are boring as hell. Original theatrical or 1997 remaster posters please.

Comment

Back art for the Canada/US BTTF trilogy:

Comment

The US is getting a Back to the Future trilogy steelbook also, much nicer design if still not as good as what could be done:

Does that mean a new transfer? The current blu's are ok, but they are DNR'd.

Comment

It's not been confirmed but speculation is that they're just putting the existing discs in the set along with an updated bonus disc

Comment

Coming via Zavvi

Comment

No interest for these?

The choices for the characters are a little off but cool nonetheless... But Grevious?

Comment

Thanks to a certain level of OCD I've sold off my trilogy steelbooks to replace them with that collection. I've been shuffling preorders around to try and get the lowest price as offers come up as they're pricey at rrp.

Comment

Why all "bad guys" except for Yoda?!

Comment

I think the implication must be that Yoda was a traitor all along.

Comment

More catalogue releases coming from Zavvi:

Comment

My 2 latest arrivals...

Huge thank you to mr Superman falls for helping me get my copy of GotG I couldn't be more impressed with it, absolutely stunning & makes my Best Buy version look like a piece of turd, really happy with it...now to actually open it & watch it.

Neil

Comment

Not a problem my Avengers 2 should arrive by the end of the month, stuck with the Canada release so it's the same but with the title on the spine. Should be shipping with Mad Max Fury Road

Comment

Not a problem my Avengers 2 should arrive by the end of the month, stuck with the Canada release so it's the same but with the title on the spine. Should be shipping with Mad Max Fury Road
                              I'm getting the US version of AoU as well but the one with Vision on the back so I have the pair (Zavvi with Ultron)
                              Stupid double dipping!! lol

Neil

Comment

can you guys confirm if the zavvi Disney steelbooks have the DMR points inside?

Comment

Working...
                                X