No announcement yet.

Doctor Who: Regeneration 02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little over a month out and we’re still waiting on a trailer, but today The BBC have finally released some high-quality photos from the upcoming “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary special “The Day of the Doctor”. The special goes to air simultaneously around the world on November 23rd, and will have 3D cinema screenings in […]

Photos from the special

Comment

A specially created teaser trailer for next month’s 50th anniversary special has arrived. The trailer doesn’t include any actual footage from the special, instead it mixes shots of various previous incarnations and bits of Who-lore before jumping to current Doctor Matt Smith addressing the screen: It’s jam-packed with references that fans will find as they […]

A specially made teaser for next months anniversary special has been released

Comment

The one off drama An Adventure in Time and Space will air 21 Nov at 9pm on BBC2

Comment

The trailer is live confirming it's dealing with the events of the Time War

Comment

Longer trailer 2 out

Comment

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home Starring Paul McGann, this BBC iPlay...

Mini Episode to set up the 50th

If you are a long term fan, you will love this

Comment

Hype levels rising! Can't wait for the 25th.

Comment

23rd mate

Comment

That is absolutely brilliant Feels like the whole arc of 50 years is closing up perfectly now. I'm out when the anniversary special airs but was lucky enough to grab seats for the Odeon's repeat at 9.30pm the same night. The Doctor at the cinema in 3D on the day. Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Garny View Post
                      23rd mate
                      Not for me. I'm working and won't see it until the Monday. Just trying to figure out if I can record the 3D showing somehow as well as the normal broadcast.

Comment

Trailer for An Adventure in Time and Space

Comment

I'm no great Doctor Who fan, not having watched it all that much since the McCoy era, but I think it's awesome what they did with that mini episode. I normally wouldn't have been paying attention but just had a quick glance out of curiosity and was really surprised to see that Doctor again. Great idea.

Comment

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/297...era-doctor-who As you'd expect, fans are now petitioning for more McGann

Comment

Ahead of the airing of An Adventure in Time and Space, the BBC has released a second mini-webisode

Following on from “The Night of the Doctor” last week, iTunes has unveiled the second “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary special prequel short “The Last Day”. Unlike that last one, this one isn’t so continuity heavy. Feeling more like a “Halo” game than a “Doctor Who” episode, in this one we see another event from the […]

It isn't as wow as the last one, merely showing a glimpse of the often referred to Fall of Arcadia

Comment

I've been avoiding reading about this as much as possible ("Spoilers, Sweetie!"), but I was really pleased when my wife said she'd booked us tickets to see this at the cinema!

Comment

Working...
                                X