Bourne 5: Jason Bourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bourne 5: Jason Bourne

Universal took the opportunity at their CinemaCon panel yesterday to confirm that a sequel to last year’s “Snow White And The Huntsman” is on way. In fact, ‘Huntsman’ is already said to be targeting a 2015 release. Added to that, the studio is actively developing a fifth “Bourne” film, though no word on if it […]

Universal have confirmed a fifth Bourne film is coming, it's unsure in what form though
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 07-02-2016, 23:54.

Oh god, please let it stop, the last one was complete cash cow nonsense.

Comment

Universal Pictures is moving forward with a fifth installment in the Bourne franchise. Anthony Peckham (“Sherlock Holmes,” “Invictus”) has been hired to pen the script for a film to continue the storyline of Jeremy Renner’s Aaron Cross character introduced in 2012’s “The Bourne Legacy”. Those involved have tried to get Matt Damon back but it […]

Universal is officially moving forward with the fifth entry which will follow on directly from Legacy.

Comment

I'm fine with more films being made with the tone of the Bourne series but there lies the inherent problem. It had only been planned as a trilogy from the earliest days so they could get away with having the main character's name in the title. Now it just seems like a means for accruing revenue as the studio rides on the notoriety of the brand.

What I'm trying to say is, its alright to make films with Jeremy Renner as Aaron Cross, just take Bourne out of the title and educate your audience so they're aware its connected to the first 3 films. Straightforward.
        Last edited by Paddy; 10-11-2013, 11:18.

Comment

Damon and Greengrass to return?

Comment

“Fast Five” director Justin Lin is returning to the Universal fold to take the helm of another of their major franchises. Lin is set to direct the currently untitled sequel to “The Bourne Legacy”. Jeremy Renner is expected to return as Aaron Cross. Anthony Peckham recently came on board on to pen the script. Lin, […]

Certainly a turn, Fast and Furious 3, 4, 5 and 6 director Justin Lin has signed to direct the fifth Bourne film

Comment

Welcome back Jason Bourne? Deadline is reporting that Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass are set to reunite and have begun making deals for a fifth film in Universal’s Jason Bourne series. At last report Greengrass said creatively there was no place else for the character to go, but it sounds like he’s figured out […]

A rumour that Bourne V is no longer the same Bourne V it once was. Apparently Universal is said to have persuaded director Greengrass and Matt Damon to return for an installment and so has bumped this new core version to the 2016 date they had a set aside. As a result they are still making the Justin Lin directed sequel that follows Jeremy Renner however it will fall back to become Bourne VI

Comment

So they'll tie everything together e.g Outcome, Treadstone and Blackbrier? Or wlll they remain separate I wonder?

Comment

I'm assuming Universal will be hoping they can pull both storylines together at some point, though with the difficulty in getting Greengrass and Damon back each time it'sa gamble

Comment

Greengrass' Bourne sequels are pap!

They win the Alien3 award for killing major characters you cared about in the previous film (and don't die in the book), turned him into a monosyllabic Terminator and finished it off by ruining any action with criminal levels of shaky-cam that induced headaches!

RUBBISH!

Comment

Earlier this week came the news that Universal Pictures is in talks to re-team Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass for a new Jason Bourne movie, their return to the series after a seven year absence. It was said this film would take precedence over the second Jeremy Renner-led, Justin Lin-directed ‘Bourne’ film (following “The […]

Frank Marshall confirms both sequels are being worked on but the Damon one isn't definite yet, sounds like there'll be no cross over either

Comment

Matt Damon has confirmed that he’s set to reprise the role of Jason Bourne in a new entry in the series for Universal Pictures. It was reported back in September that, after months of rumors, Damon and filmmaker Paul Greengrass had entered negotiations to do another Bourne film together which would go first before the […]

Matt Damon has confirmed that his fourth entry is official now and set for release in 2016

Comment

I would prefer a follow up to Legacy. Despite my initial reservations, I thought it was pretty darn good (especially the cameo from Kenny).

More Greengrass means more shakey cam, I HATE shakey cam

Comment

The first trailer for the fifth film in the Jason Bourne series, one which sees the return of star Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass after bowing out of the last one, is coming next weekend. Eric Van Lustbader, the author who took over the Bourne novel series after Robert Ludlum’s death, confirmed on his […]

The title could be The Bourne Betrayal and the first trailer should arrive during Superbowl

Comment

Superbowl trailer, seems to just be called Jason Bourne

Comment

Working...
                              X