Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to recall a Japanese film

Hi ya.

I'm trying to recall a movie, pretty sure it was Japanese, early 2000's.

What I can mainly remember is a giant metal bolt of lightening coming down from the sky (if you've seen it you'll prob know straight away from this), and like a tub or large liquid container of asian people.

Pretty sure it's not Casshern, though it may be and i'm mixing it up with scenes from another film, same era though.

any ideas?

It really does sound like the early part of Casshern.

Comment

I certainly recall the intro having a lightning bolt and a vat of goo with people in it.

Here is the trailer, it has containers of red goo

Comment

Ahh **** yes it looks like it is that movie, the Wiki even mentions a stone lightning bolt, must be it, my brain is getting worse in old age.

Cheers guys.

Comment

Parts of people rather than people but yes, Casshern.
          One of the few Japanese movies I own on DVD.

Comment

I'd agree and say it was Casshern, based on your description of a lightning bolt. Very stylish movie, though wasn't my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
              my brain is getting worse in old age.
              To be honest, I have this film and when I watched it, I found it hard work and pretty forgettable.

I remember some of the stuff from that trailer but most of it washed over me. I don't even remember as much as you!

When it first starts, can you choose between a man, woman and a baby?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

When it first starts, can you choose between a man, woman and a baby?

Pweeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                X