No announcement yet.

Anime and Manga Thread: 2nd Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not gone through FMP! on bluray yet despite buying it in 2011. Curse and bless you equally, Netflix!

Comment

Ninja Slayer ep3 - just when you think its safe to predict what's coming next it throws new stuff into the mix,

ninja possessions aren't limited to just Slayer, as we now have punk and girl ninja

. And the ending gets new music every time.

Domo, Ninja Slayer desu.

Comment

Just started Katanagatari, loving is so far.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Just started Katanagatari, loving is so far.
          I really enjoyed that show, it produced some excellent fights and subverts your expectations alot. The last couple episodes I'll remember forever.

You'll also at one point think your missing an episode, your not
          Last edited by Tobal; 01-05-2015, 07:38.

Comment

Decided I'd step outside my comfort zone and give Shokugeki no Soma a try, its had me laughing all afternoon.

Comment

Just won series 10 - 13 of Bleach on DVD for ?50 on fleabay. Seen them before but only on my laptop in poor quality- looking forward to all the fighting

Comment

Loved Bleach from start to finish!... Bankai!! 😀

Comment

I've not actually watched the Zanpakto arc either, I wanted to see what happened next so skipped it, but I've heard its good as fillers go. I love Bleach

Comment

I watched around 220 episodes of Bleach. Quite a stylish show but after the Soul Society arc (episode 63~64) I lost most of my interest in it. Really enjoyed it up until then though.

Comment

I have to admit there were some crap fillers, but I just stuck with it.

Comment

I watched around 220 episodes of Bleach. Quite a stylish show but after the Soul Society arc (episode 63~64) I lost most of my interest in it. Really enjoyed it up until then though.
                        That's exactly when I dropped out of it Speedy - that Soul Society stuff. It was soooo repetitive. Very nice show up until that point though and it may have improved after.

Comment

Doesn't help that the Bount arc has to be the worst one that there was... When it was upgraded to HD the visuals got cleaner and it seemed nicer to watch. Did debate going back and finishing it but that is a massive time investment for something I'm not so keen on now!

The 10th OP was one of my favourites.

Comment

I think you missed out by dropping it, but then again it was painful at times, I like to see things through..

Comment

It is seemingly available on Crunchyroll in its entirety... I've got a bunch of shows to clean up on but if I skip a season I might be able to catch up...

Comment

The 10th OP was one of my favourites.
                                i think you've mistyped opening #3

As for Bleach the manga getting close to the end as nearly every surviving players, good or bad from all the previous arcs are turning up for the final fight.

If your on Croll or torrents, have a crack at World Trigger, takes a few eps to get going but its producing that kind of technical/strategy fighting found in HunterXHunter.

Comment

Working...
                                X