No announcement yet.

Anime and Manga Thread: 2nd Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a fiend for ecchi Speedo. And I applaud that.

Only personally dipped into Utawarerumono InK (seems OK, good enough to be my light hearted show to watch over dinner this season), Asterisk Wars (balls), and Subete ga F ni Naru / The Perfect Insider so far. As Tobal notes, the dialogue feels a bit pretentious. I'm not really sure about it from the first couple of eps, but the premise is intriguing enough for me to persevere for the moment.

I also tried out the new Gundam series last night. Love that high budget animation.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      One punch man is my new on the must watch list that was a really good first episode
      I was in Subway on Saturday and the guy serving behind the counter was thanking a customer for his suggestion of One Punch Man!
      I need to source this, I think!

Comment

[MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION]: Yuru Yuri is literally "lighthearted yuri". The show is one of the cutest shows I have ever seen - it isn't ecchi per se. Give it a try if you don't believe me, I absolutely adore the humour.

Comment

I do like me some YuruYuri, mainly the cute adventures of Akari and China (with brat and tits, a close 2nd)

Comment

Toshino Kyouko is my absolute favourite character.

(Enable captions for the one below!)

Last edited by speedlolita; 03-11-2015, 17:10.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I was in Subway on Saturday and the guy serving behind the counter was thanking a customer for his suggestion of One Punch Man!
              I need to source this, I think!
              It's fantastic, just got ep5 to watch today

Comment

Really want to see One Punch man

Only anime I have watched recently is Doremon in spanish whilst in Majorca last week. Coincidentally, had a snoop around charity shops yesterday and found the kitchiest light up/ music playing Doremon bubbleblower for under ?3. Unfortunatly it's the loudest thing in the planet and there is no silent mode.

Manga wise I'm collecting random volumes of Black Jack as they are out of print and at times stupidly expensive so relying on 2nd hand copies that are usually ex-library books for under ?20. Just got volume 9 I am currently reading. Just need Vol 8, 10, 12,13,15 and 17.
                Last edited by Blobcat; 07-11-2015, 17:09.

Comment

OPM Ep6 is out and has the best girls Fubuki(strangely not in the intro) and Tatsumaki show up and nicely animated fight for the A-class nobodies to shine a bit. Should be the oldman and the meteor stuff next episode, with just enough episodes between 8-12 for the King/Fubuki stuff, GenosVSonic and ending on the aliens. I really, really hope they clear a 2nd season in the future for the Garos stuff.

Comment

Good God! Guts is off the boat.

Comment

OPM ep9 - was worth getting hyped up for, that Genos fight, Muman Rider's Justice, and Saitama punch. Brilliant.

Yuru Yuri ep9 - cutest overload with Mari and Kaede, along with a couple of unexpected laughs, from Brat and Kyoto.

Comment

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]: If you didn't already know you can legally stream One Punch Man for free on Daisuki.

Yuru Yuri is excellent this season. You can really see how the characters are growing together as relationships a little more seriously. Super cutesy.

Comment

Finished Date A Live season 1 today.

Complete garbage, what a waste of time.

Comment

Barely remember that show, had to look up the last thread to see if finished watching it.. the answer was no, i do remember people liking the Clock/Time girl alot.

What's next on your pile? Old shows I've lined up to watch over christmas are Pani Poni Dash 2nd half which i never got around to watching and Ruin Explorers OVAs which i got on advice of someone... can't remember who. Along with more early Gintama(ep40 somewhere last time i watched) and skipping through 300 odd episodes of Naruto:S (both streaming) since it i stopped watching it due to the amount of filler and piss poor quality of art and animation years ago, to see some of the good fights animated which i blame on Ninjastorm 4 trailer getting me all nostalgic.

Comment

Kuro****suji next!

I actually started watching Gintama myself recently based on a recommendation from a friend. Only about 6 episodes in but it has sorta replaced Always Sunny as my chuck on in the background show.

After Kuro I'll move on to Nadia I think, having recently picked up the blu-ray box. Or I might wait until I have done re-watching Evangelion as I recently grabbed a 720p rip of that. Also had Cowboy Bebop arrive today on blu and have Gurren Lagann in the post, also on blu, so I may have to watch that again as I haven't seen it since it aired!

Edit: Er, Black Butler!
                              Last edited by speedlolita; 05-12-2015, 00:51. Reason: Censor. lol

Comment

Started watching The Seven Deadly Sins and quite enjoying it. Seems interesting enough and is reasonably violent (about the same level as Full Metal Alchemist I would say).

Will keep watching it for sure as want to go back to The Devil is a Part-timer sometime as I found that quite enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                                X