No announcement yet.

Netflix Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix just shelled out silly money to take Warner Bros recently trailered Mowgli off their hands effectively. The October cinema release has now been cancelled and the film will hit the service sometime next year.

Comment

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
      will launch on 26 October

Comment

Just finished

Final Space.

OMFG I pissed myself thought the whole series, worth it just for Kevin.

8/10 fishbowls.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina will launch on 26 October
          I read that like Sabrina is relaxing.

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Final Space.
          I didn't think there was more than one episode. It was perfecty watchable, so I might check out some more.

The Sarah Jessica-Parker episode is possibly the Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee that made me laugh the most.
          "Moms never get just headaches, they always have splitting headaches"

It was weird to skip ahead to the Tracy Morgan episode and see the garish Lavazza sponsorship everywhere.
          I quite liked how they used to try curious little places to drink.
          It was also weird how Seinfeld would ask a question, Morgan would reply and Seinfeld would bounce off that, then they'd mute the audio, so it was always Seinfeld getting the punchlines. Curious.

Comment

Extinction.

New film Netflix put up last week and watched that while chilling yesterday. Well worth a watch I say, no spoilers so I’ll stop here.

7/10 fishbowls.

Comment

Just finished that. Scraped a 5.1/10 EDFs. Decent twist.

Comment

As part of their Television Critics Association press tour today, Netflix offered updates on three of their original series which fans are all waiting patiently for updates on their third seasons. First up, the future of 1980s-set female wrestling dramedy series “GLOW” remains up in the air as co-creator Carly Mensch confirmed the company hasn’t […]

Netflix have confirmed that they're happy to proceed with Masters of None Season 3 after Aziz Ansari's assault claims but as yet it isn't in the works.

They're much less willing to commit to Glow Season 3 and are keeping the show on the bubble for now.

Whilst Stranger Things Season 3 will release Summer 2019

Five years ago, Netflix and Marvel made headlines when they announced plans for five new TV series – “Daredevil,” “Jessica Jones,” “Luke Cage” and “Iron Fist” and the one-off limited series “The Defenders”. The pair were later joined by a fifth in the form of “The Punisher”. Initially acclaimed, the five individual series are still […]

Also, they haven't decided yet whether to commission Iron Fist Season 3 but have confirmed there won't be a Defenders Season 2

Comment

I watched a couple of episodes of Stranger Things last night.
                  Sometimes it doesn't feel like it doesn't know where it's going.
                  That whole section with The Runaways was rubbish and felt like padding.
                  The previous couple of episodes were great, though and had more tension than some films!

Netflix’s “Apostle” Gets Poster, Fest Launch

"Netflix has unveiled the first official movie poster for its horror occult film “Apostle” which hails from “The Raid” and “The Raid 2” director Gareth Evans. The one-sheet comes as it has been announced the film will screen at Fantastic Fest in late September.

London, 1905. Prodigal son Thomas Richardson (Dan Stevens) returns home, only to learn that his sister (Lucy Boynton) is being held for ransom by a religious cult. Determined to get her back at any cost, he travels to the idyllic island where the cult lives under the leadership of the charismatic Prophet Malcolm (Michael Sheen).

As Thomas infiltrates the island’s community, he learns that the corruption of mainland society that they claim to reject has infested the cult’s ranks nonetheless – and uncovers a secret far more evil than he could have imagined. Aram Tertzakian and Ed Talfan are producing the film which will premiere October 12th."

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    http://www.darkhorizons.com/glow-non...gs-s3-updates/

Netflix have confirmed that they're happy to proceed with Masters of None Season 3 after Aziz Ansari's assault claims but as yet it isn't in the works.

They're much less willing to commit to Glow Season 3 and are keeping the show on the bubble for now.

Whilst Stranger Things Season 3 will release Summer 2019

Five years ago, Netflix and Marvel made headlines when they announced plans for five new TV series – “Daredevil,” “Jessica Jones,” “Luke Cage” and “Iron Fist” and the one-off limited series “The Defenders”. The pair were later joined by a fifth in the form of “The Punisher”. Initially acclaimed, the five individual series are still […]

Also, they haven't decided yet whether to commission Iron Fist Season 3 but have confirmed there won't be a Defenders Season 2
                    Masters of none: Great, as I really enjoyed it. Also, having read everything that's been said in the case against him, both myself and my wife came to the conclusion that this one time for someone in that industry he may actually not have much to answer to.

Glow: That would be a shame, the first two seasons were both great.

Stranger things: Not sure I care after the abysmal second season.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Second season of Glow was great. We've burned through most of the two seasons of master of none in the last couple of days, the cast are pretty chucklesome.
                      GLOW is superb, thought the second season limped a bit. Master of None is utterly superb from start to finish. I love that it shifts genres all over the place.
                      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Devilman Crybaby.

5 episodes in and I’m totally hooked. Everything just clicks.

Comment

New batch of Terrace House episodes arrived yesterday - the new girl is a gravure idol, cue all the guys drooling over pics of her online. And fair play, if you google Koseta Mayu you'll see what I mean.

Comment

Devilman crybaby.

Finished. Amazing, best anime I’ve seen in years.

Comment

Looks like Better Call Saul is back next week. My fave show currently on tv.

Comment

Binged first 3 episodes of Timeless. So far one of the best shows I've seen. Planned to watch just one but ended up seeing three and stopping after midnight. CRAZY GOOD. Hoping it can maintain this through S1, then S2, and finally the movie they're planning.

Comment

Working...
                                X