Netflix Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Co-written by Tina Fey. It's got her all over it. I had a five-episode marathon and it's been cracking me up. I really should go to sleep but I'm gonna watch one more.

Also tried that Brooklyn-99. I'm not a fan of Andy Samberg but it seems good. Might keep going with it.

Got back into Community. God, I missed that

Comment

Started Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt earlier and it seems fun. I'm up to season 7 of That 70s Show, and it's still funny somehow.

Brooklyn 99 is excellent, I hope there is a second season in the works. The hispanic partner had a blink-or-you'll-miss-it cameo in Sirens (about ambulance drivers), which was also well worth watching.

Comment

The second season of Brooklyn 99 is already mostly aired Kryss. They keep the quality up too.

Rosa is a terrible actress though.

Comment

I meant the other one actually, I just forget the name and am too lazy to look her up. And glad to hear s2 is on par.

Comment

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - utterly bonkers and as already mentioned, it has that Tina Fey style all over it.

House of Cards - just finished season 3. Intense, smart, well written.... brilliant stuff!

Comment

Kimmy has too many quotable lines but here's one:

"Mrs. Voorhees, you have to listen to your gut."
              "Gut? I don't have a gut, you motherf-"
              "No, no. I mean your women's intuition!"

Comment

New season of Orange is the New Black.

Season 3 June 12

Comment

Never seen it, never had an interest in doing so

*see's Captain Janeway*

I'll add it to the list

Comment

I watched half an episode and decided not to bother. The tall girl from That 70s Show is in it too apparently.

Comment

American Ninja!!

Comment

Watched the whole season of Kimmy Schmidt. Good until the end and some fun cameo appearances through the season too

Still working through later seasons of 30 Rock as that's the effect one Tina Fey show has. Then will go back to Better Off Ted as its a different, quirky kind of humour that's going on with that show.

My friend keeps on telling me to get the last season of Breaking Bad watched. I'll get to it eventually.

Comment

Subscription streaming service Netflix has reportedly begun experimenting with showing commercials before and after videos. Cord Cutters News reports Netflix has started testing advertisements that play both before and after videos. At the moment only certain subscribers in certain markets are receiving the ads, all of which so far have been for Netflix original programming. […]

It's early and still not for third party companies, but Netflix is beginning to dip its toe into running commercials on the service

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            Never seen it, never had an interest in doing so

*see's Captain Janeway*

I'll add it to the list
                            Do you mean big red?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/372...ng-commercials

It's early and still not for third party companies, but Netflix is beginning to dip its toe into running commercials on the service
                              Turning into Crackle then.

Comment

I typed out all sorts of stuff and then realised it was a rant.
                                They claim the ads are only for their own stuff, so it looks like raising awareness of content is the aim.
                                Maybe if they spent some time making their apps userfriendly, they'd not have to do this????? Gah.

Comment

Working...
                                X