No announcement yet.

MCU: Daredevil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One recent announcement that caused much excitement was the casting of former “The Walking Dead” star Jon Bernthal as Marvel’s dark anti-hero The Punisher in the upcoming second season of “Daredevil” on Netflix. Though The Punisher is just one of several key Marvel characters expected to appear in the sequel, Nerdist reports that new co-showrunner […]

Looks like

Punisher

won't just be in the series, he'll also be the seasons main antagonist

Comment

yeah i read that last night since the

main baddie in season 1 gets locked up and his empire collapses

anyway watched all of daredevil and I really enjoyed it, I always like the more adult versions of the comic books but I don't know how closely it follows the comic book

I also like how Netflix has lined up another 3 comic book heroes which in the end will form the defenders, Netflix tv shows so far have been pretty good

also read last night that there are rumours that
      might make it to season 2 as well, just as long as Karen is in it I will be happy, maybe with more nakedness like true blood

Comment

Elodie Yung has been cast as Elektra

Comment

Are Marvel’s Netflix series not as connected to their cinematic universe as much as first thought? “Daredevil” star Charlie Cox seems to think that should his titular character make it to the big screen then the studio executives might well recast him. Speaking with ET Online, the British actor was asked about whether he will […]

Charlie Cox has said that if Daredevil ever makes it into one of the films he expects the role would be recast.

Personally, I'd be 100% on board with Marvel making the call to disown every Marvel TV series and keep the MCU limited to the films like DC will be doing. This whole TV-Film MCU plan just isn't working out at all. Half of the TV stuff is weak and the strong stuff is so out of tone and placing with the films it's unreal, if your TV and film branches are going to keep screwing each other over why maintain the link given it's providing them no benefit.

Comment

The first in a two part trailer has been released, the second part looks set to focus more on Elektra whilst the first looks pretty good:

Daredevil Vs The Punisher

Comment

Second trailer is out

Daredevil X Elektra

Comment

Season 3 was really good, a return to form. And they've just axed the show FFS.

Comment

Did it get any kind of conclusion?

Comment

It did. And then got the usual marvel tease like you get in the movies that got me a bit excited. And then they axed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X