Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm listening to Curses! by Future of the Left, which is pretty much all I've listened to for a month.

Did anyone else actually get it this week now it's out? It got ace reviews, because it's bloody brilliant, but no airplay, because the radio is a twat, so go buy plz!

Comment

Savatage, Streets - A Rock Opera, after a full week listening to Black Sabbath almost non-stop.

Comment

Stronger - Kayne West. Well, while I liked his music (at times), it never really struck me as GOOD. This song however changes my opinion of him, perfectly remixes a great Daft Punk song for this - and one of the few western songs im listening to now

Comment

Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light.

Album of the year for me easily...outstanding, every track could be a single.

Comment

Listening to Ian Brown - The World Is Yours. It's very good. I like it.

Comment

Listening to a spot of demo scene music today... http://www.scenemusic.eu/

Comment

Today I'm listening to Rise of the Pharoahs - Ritual of Battle. It has a Castlevania tune as one of the blacking tracks!

Also still listening to that Ian Brown. I think it's easily his best album yet. It's superb.

Comment

Little bit of Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush The Show - yeah bwoi!
                  Oh, and a bit of Johnny 'Guitar' Watson

Comment

A little bit of 'Flight of the Conchords' and then 'The Strokes' - First Impressions of Earth, a great album!

Comment

Ween's new album - la cucaracha

Comment

Listening to 'Seahorse' by Devendra Banhart. His album is a bit weird even for a bit of an old prog fan like me, but Seahorse is a good song.

Comment

Bit of "Jagged Edge - Baby Makin Project" and "TC - Evolution" this morning.

Comment

A Bugged Out Mix by The Klaxons

Just on CD1 at the moment. Some pretty filthy electro, verging on the techno and glitchy side.

The last track on disc 1 is It's Not Over Yet by The Klaxons, the last track on disc 2 is It's Over by Roy Orbison.

I hope that was intentional.

Comment

i can't stop listening to Siouxsie's solo album, 'Mantaray'. every chance i get it it's on somewhere. amazing. also some Drexciya, along with the Rez and PN.0.3 soundtracks.

and for the occasional break, i have ripped the audio from the two 'The Thick Of It' specials. Jamie is truly one of the best characters to ever grace a teevee screen... '...i do keep a balaclava and gaffer tape in my car. no, i actually do...'

Comment

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 soundtrack while working out and the Paprika OST this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X