X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not a fan of most dubstep but I do like this, somehow melodic yet brutal. (Ad Noiseam label has quite a lot of stuff I like actually)

Comment

I've been listening to the brilliantly named Lords of Bastard!

They've got a real atonal prog-rock vibe that reminds me a bit of Goblin.

Comment

I can't get enough of these guys, I could post practically any song of theirs. Since this is the one I have on now though, here's lay low by the black pistol fire -

And i'm a bit obsessed with massive night by the hold steady. I even like this fan made vid a couple of kids made....

Last edited by Colin; 27-10-2012, 22:32.

Comment

Love clutch's rock sound. One of the best.

Comment

Some quality drums in this.

Comment

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Comment

Been listening to Aesop Rocks' Labo(u)r Days album. Not grabbing me in quite the same way as Skelethon or Float did but there's a couple of strong tracks; Save Yourself being the pick of the bunch.

Also been listening to this guy completely own the Pink Panther theme on electric guitar.

Comment

Saw a band do this live last night - so awesome, but with a harder voice than Ozzy.

Comment

Comment

Apologies for the eyewatering thumbnail

Comment

Is Charango any good? Big Calm was a massive disappointment after the amazingness of Who Can You Trust?

Comment

The 70s were great:

and so were the 90s. Check out this video :-)

Last edited by Brad; 06-11-2012, 15:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X