The Lego Movie 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lego Movie 2

It hits cinemas this weekend, but Warner Bros. Pictures is already so happy with “The LEGO Movie” that they are already prepping the sequel. Jared Stern (“The Internship”) and Michelle Morgan (“Girl Most Likely”) are attached to pen the script. Stern is a member of the Warners animation ‘Brain Trust’ – a group that includes […]

Not even out yet but a sequel to the Lego mash up animated film is already being lined up amongst expectations that its set to do well

While cynics dismissed it early as a big commercial, the surprise of “The LEGO Movie” is that not only is it headed towards a stellar box-office this weekend, it’s also drawing rave reviews across the board. Filmmakers Phil Lord and Chris Miller have become known for producing quality animated films, but even they will probably […]

This will happen fast as it seems that the original is set to do big big business following rave reviews

Comment

Warners releases and outtake reel for the first film put to new footage

Comment

Warner Bros. Pictures has announced a May 26th 2017 release date for “The LEGO Movie 2”, meaning the film will hit a little over three years after the first. Currently in cinemas, the first ‘LEGO’ film has been a major domestic hit and has done very well in the global territories it has opened worldwide […]

The sequel is now locked in for 26th May 2017

Comment

Following on from yesterday’s big announcement regarding the nine untitled films based on DC Comics it has scheduled, the company has locked down two more dates for what are being dubbed “Untitled Warner Bros. Animation Films”. May 25th 2018 and May 24th 2019 have been set for the untitled projects, though THR reports that both […]

Warners has locked down 2018 and 2019 release dates for what are expected to be Lego related movies meaning that it looks like from 2016 the franchise is going annual. Don't be surprised if 2018's is another spin-off and 2019 is The Lego Movie 3

Comment

AWESOME!

I'll get my coat ...

Comment

On top of announcing its DC superhero movie slate at an investor meeting this morning, Warner Bros.’ Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara also confirmed some of the dates for the studio’s other projects. First up, the LEGO “Ninjago” movie will hit in 2016 followed by “The LEGO Batman Movie” in 2017 and the full fledged […]

After some mulling about, Warners has officially locked this down for 2018

Comment

Warner Bros. has set TV director Rob Schrab (“Community,” “Parks and Recreation”) to make his feature directorial debut on “The LEGO Movie Sequel” which is the project’s official name and is likely to be headed for a 2018 release. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, who penned and directed the first film, are writing and producing […]

TV director Rob Schrab, from episodes of Community and Parks & Recreation, has been hired to helm the sequel to last years Lego Movie. At the moment it seems they're aiming to call it The Lego Movie Sequel.

Comment

While there are no plans right now for a film based on the “Doctor Who” franchise, it seems the Time Lord might be coming to the big screen in an unexpected way. Rob Schrab, the filmmaker who is directing the upcoming “The LEGO Movie” sequel, has teased a potential appearance by The Doctor in the […]

Warners is said to be in talks for Lego Doctor Who to appear in the sequel

Comment

Hope this is good. The first movie was practically cinema perfection for me.

Comment

A new trailer! I like it. The opening of the trailer accurately depicts how the world has changed since the release of the first Lego Movie.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised how brilliant the first one was, I'll look forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                        X