South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcus
    Cant remember the Jesus V Santa one, I loved the Jesus V the Devil one though 'live on pay-per view'
    IIRC The Jesus V Santa one is where they are sat singing songs, Santa starts singing an Xmas song, then jesus sings a Jesus song.

it goes on for a bit, but Santa runs out of Xmas songs so starts singing Rio by Duran Duran.
    Jesus Stops him and Santa storms off

"Aww come on Santa, come back"
    "no, F*ck you Jesus. Theres like 5000 Jesus songs but only 12 Christmas Carols" - I ****ing cried with laughter at that line

South park is the best show ever created.

My Favourite episode is Fourth Grade where they get Miss Chokesodik for the first time and they all want to go back in time to 3rd grade.
    Funinest bit is when they all decide to show the teacher whos boss and pull a moony at her.
    It gets to 8:35 and Cartman gives this little laugh and jumps on his desk and shouts "suck my balls" and is the only one to do it.
    Thing is, it happens like 3-4 times througout the episode and he;s the only one that does it. Had me crying with laughter. just that little laugh he does is enough to set me off

Comment

Bit that tickled me when watching S9s 'Erection Day' is when Butters (one of the most comical characters for me) wanders into the school loos and says "Hey! Who's dropping bombs in there? How about a courtesy flush?!"

Comment

Butters is great.

Him and Cartman should be given a show together.

Comment

They were good in the one in S9 called 'Eric Cartman Dies' where everyone decides to totally ignore Cartman, who end up thinking hes a dead spirit that only Butters (the only person who isnt ignoring Cartman) can see

What cracks me up is how in one ep Cartman is in Butters house whilst Butters was out, he called up his parents and called them all sorta things, course when Butters gets home and his furious parents arrive soon afterwards he gets uber-beatings.

Comment

I remember that. His parents are more evil than Cartman to him.

Remember 'Butters Very Own Episode' (with its own theme tune), where his parents are going crazy and he's caught in the middle?

Check this out on wikipedia.

Comment

lol yeh gotta love Butters

The other one that always cracks me us is Token Black, the kid with the super-rich parents

Comment

I watched todays, had me in fits I tell you...

The one where they go skiing with their parents and get caught in the stereotypical skiing 'scene' and have to race that blonde american 'jock' type.

Highlight for me was when they played the 'montage' song whilst Stan was training for the big race. "You gotta have slow moving pictures showing little steps towards the goal. We call that a montage!! OHHH you gotta have a montage!!!"

If you've seen it you will know what the hell im talking about!!

Comment

Yep, the montage song idea also featured in Team America

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                    Yep, the montage song idea also featured in Team America
                    Oh yes!! I knew I had heard it elsewhere before! Classic!

Comment

montage is from that episode of southpark originally isnt it? that ones quite old.

had s9 started up again yet? ive got upto erection day but it seems to have stopped there

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson
                        Incidentally the second part of series 9 begins in the US tomorrow night (19th Oct)
                        Looks like it, Im looking out for this atm

Comment

because of this thread i decided to revisit south park

i havent watched since season 3 - i think

anyway just watched an episode called '2 days before the day after tomorrow' and it was quite funny

season 9 episode 8 i think

Comment

Wasn't all that good really...

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                              because of this thread i decided to revisit south park

i havent watched since season 3 - i think

anyway just watched an episode called '2 days before the day after tomorrow' and it was quite funny

season 9 episode 8 i think
                              you really need to watch 'Fun with weapons' from series 8. Be ready to cry with laughter

Comment

Aye. Series eight has hundreds of high points.

Comment

Working...
                                X