No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb episode, didn't actually see the ending coming but it was hilarious!

Comment

haha, even a homage to the thing. brilliant, what a great start this season. 3 fantastic episodes that have me in stitches.

Comment

Didn't think much to the episode tbh, wasn't as funny as the last one - except for the ending which had me in stitches!

Comment

Another brilliant episode last night. Great parody and great one liners. This season is consistently great so far.

Comment

Yeah, it was a good episode but what was with all the name dropping product placement? They obviously went overboard with it for a reason.

Comment

I don't know what u guys see in it. Some of the eps I've seen were so crude that I stopped watching it...

Comment

It's a satirical commentary on society today. A lot of the first episodes were crude for the sake of it, but nowadays, there's usually a message behind it.

Comment

i did remember seeing the flag episode

thought that had one of the best anti racism messages i had ever seen

Comment

Best episode of the season so far for me -

"They snuck a snuke up her snizz?"

Comment

the ending was the best, even made sky news!! watch them ban the episode airing in this country (uk) just like the tom cruise episode and the virgin mary one!

so funny, had me shocked!

Aaron

Comment

Cartman interrorgating the muslims was a little bit too funny, I squirted out some apple juice watching that bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
                          Yeah, it was a good episode but what was with all the name dropping product placement? They obviously went overboard with it for a reason.
                          But it wasn't name dropping product placement was it? These weren't big companies like Sony or Nokia buying their way in. It was more like a piss take on Web 2.0, and how these sites have made their way into our culture and language. And also I guess pointing out you can sleuth/stalk just good as CTU with these sites

Comment

Absolutely sensational episode to be honest.

"Snuck a snook up her snizz" SUPERB.

Cartman farting at the muslims...apple juice...oh jesus brilliant.

The queen blowing her brains out, ****ing marvelous...watch the uproar that'll ensue...

Best season ever so far.

Comment

Originally posted by in5ane View Post
                              But it wasn't name dropping product placement was it? These weren't big companies like Sony or Nokia buying their way in. It was more like a piss take on Web 2.0, and how these sites have made their way into our culture and language. And also I guess pointing out you can sleuth/stalk just good as CTU with these sites
                              But it was.

Clearly done on purpose, and as you say probably a pisstake of Web 2.0.
                              Last edited by Concept; 30-03-2007, 18:24.

Comment

Just watched it. Just amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X