No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weeks episode is fantastic, keeping up the quality of series 11.

All based around the real meaning of eggs at easter, and a big take on the Da vinci code.

No Cartman at all but still absolutely fantastic!

"What is your problem, guy?"

Comment

where is the new episode

i cant find it

Comment

That is a very very good episode! Easter now has a meaning for me.

Buster. Try, allaboutsouthpark.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blair View Post
          That is a very very good episode! Easter now has a meaning for me.

Buster. Try, allaboutsouthpark.com
          Blair, that allaboutsouthpark site is not perhaps ideal!

Buster, try www.southparkx.net

Comment

Well, SCISSOR ME TIMBERS.

The 300 episode was a bit good, wasn't it. Best series ever? Most consistent, anyway.

Comment

i have series 1 & series 2 ... all on vhs videos...

it's time i think to have the dvds of them, anyone know where i can get cheap?

Excluding egay

Comment

I wouldn't put it at series eight level yet, if only for the increasingly obvious product placement every single episode.

I don't mind too much though because it's good to see South Park consistently very funny again, especially after a patchy couple of series.

Comment

Here we go with the product placement again! What was the problem the latest episode? Advertising Mexicans and Lesbians too much?

Comment

This may sound daft but I've not noticed it...what product placement, can anyone give me a run down on this season and where the product placement is?

Comment

Last Easter episode (I think) with dozens of references to loads of different companies and the recent 300 satire. You don't need to be a brain surgeon that companies have probably approached South Park because it reaches a wider section of the videogame/television/net/teen/twentysomething action film target audience more than most programs.

There's no need to be tetchy about it. Just pointing out that it's there and the program is probably being used to facilitate advertising.

Comment

Do you really believe the makers of 300 asked South Park to racially rip the piss out of their movie?

Comment

They ripped the piss out of everything. But yes, it wouldn't surprise me if financially motivated product placement appears in South Park.

Chill out. If you want to argue about it do so by PM.

Comment

But how is a 300 satire episode product placement? If anything it's a piss take!

Wasn't being tetchy mate, honestly didn't notice it apart from the obvious Wii, PSP ones, which weren't this season!

Comment

I wasn't referring to you.

I think most people know their products will have the piss ripped out of them on South Park, but unless it's Chef-style baiting (which to my mind the 300 segment wasn't), it still ends up centering around the late teen/early-to-mid twenties pop culture focused audience. That's not coincidental.

I'm enjoying the series, before this borders on a fanboyish flamefest.

Comment

Peter Rabbit

Comment

Working...
                                X