No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't understand what they were trying to say with the Cartman and Chinese part of the show.

It was passable, no where near as good as it can be.

Comment

I enjoyed it.

Rick I think they were just playing on Americas fear of being toppled as "The One Great Superpower" (much like the British in the colonial era) due to the sheer number of Chinese workers who are effectively driving China's economic growth through the roof.

They could have made a lot mroe of it though - IMHO it was just filler so they could focus more on the other story line!

Comment

Series 13 started in the states yesterday, I've not watched the episode yet as I'm waiting to watch it with the missus.

Comment

It was good, glad to see this back. I would never have guessed they would have put him in an episode of South Park.

Comment

Knowing is half the battle.

Comment

Mr Mouse: It's because you make little girls ginees tinkle and when little girls ginees tinkle i make money. HA HA.

Comment

The new episode that you are discussing is on Paramount 1 tonight

Comment

the new episode is quite funny

i did laugh out when he revealed his name

the Coon

Comment

Thought that was an awesome episode

I loved the little reference to the leprechaun video from a while back.

Comment

Stop being insensitive to butt pirates!!

I LOL'd at the bit when Cartman saw the possible identities of The Coon. Very funny.

Comment

I finally - and I am extraordinary late to the party - finished watching Season One last night.

The Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo episode had me in absolute tears.

Should I watch season two onwards or would you guys recommend the 'best' seasons for me?

Comment

Can stick with the early seasons for more general humour or current issues related humour in later series. Hard to recommend one over the other, it's a matter of taste. It's not like simpsons where there's massive shifts in the quality of writing, only the subject matter changes.

Would highly recommend the movie though.

Comment

Watch in order to see the progression. It gets absolute GOLD at around series 8, with every episode being a new kind of awesome. Basically, when they make Cartman more non PC is when it gets great and they have pushed it for a few years.

Comment

Still amazin after all this time awesome the coon lol

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf
                                Would highly recommend the movie though.
                                That was the main reason why I decided to buy Season One in the first place.

I watched the film round my friends and all four of us were in tears all the way through and thus my quest to watch the TV series begun but that was nearly two years ago so, I guess I'm only just starting.

Originally posted by cutmymilk
                                Basically, when they make Cartman more non PC is when it gets great and they have pushed it for a few years.
                                Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by 'non-PC' mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X