Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what it is you are saying

Comment

Yarp, great episode. Though I hope they don't keep Butters like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
        Guess whats back everyone? Good, solid start to the new run, the two male judges were great.
        That bit with the judges made me cry with laughter lol so dodge (hopefully we're talking about the same ep/bit)

Comment

It is my friends Birthday next Friday and he is a South Park fan.

I bumped into him yesterday at the park and upon trying to get a hint for a decent gift out of him, he said he has seen most episodes all the way up to season eight or nine so I am just wondering what is the best (and funniest) season I could buy for him from season ten onwards?

Thank you to whoever helps!

Comment

I would get him The Cult Of Cartman DVD. Full of classics and comes very nicely presented ina mock bible case.

Comment

ET - can you get them post season 10 on retail yet?

I think the Imagination Land extended edition would be an excellent present personally.

It is a brilliant three part show that has been extended and had swearing put back in.

Brilliant plot and loads of brilliant characters.

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

Yeah, 11 and 12 are out now. Comedy Central have their act together releasing these DVDs. Imaginationland is a good shout, but its only 3 episodes. Still, would like to see them as a movie myself.

Comment

CMM - got to admit that Cartman boxset does look pretty nifty. I may end up picking that up as well, didn't even kow it was out!

Comment

Definitely a top 5 episode. The bit with the cop undercover had me crying laughing. Especially the bit at the frat party.
                    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

New wrestling episode is great too, especially if you enjoy pro wrestling (like me). South Park never disappoints these days

Comment

Took them long enough to get around to laying the smack down

Comment

I didn't really like this episode. I thought them having a go at wrestling for being pretty much a panto was a nice idea but they hammered the point home a bit. I think they would have better off sticking to the wrestling.
                          Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

They had a go at wrestling the sport too. I'm a big fan of the fake stuff but yeah, it was unclear what they liked least or what the point was but I still enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by figflair View Post
                              Definitely a top 5 episode. The bit with the cop undercover had me crying laughing. Especially the bit at the frat party.
                              That was a quality episode! 'You're my bottom bitch!'

Comment

Latest one is a good 'un. A cartman heavy episode so you know that means its good. The dig at james cameron at the end made me chuckle.

Comment

Working...
                                X