• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that the Japanese whaling episode? "F**k you Dolphin!"
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Comment

Its back and its as good as ever. I lol'd hard!

Comment

Tron!

Comment

Great episode Yahtzee!

Comment

The latest episode is fantastic. I have tried explaining my kind-of hatred of facebook to people. I have it, don't like using it and dont want to tell people I barely know everything about me. However, I also don't want to be an ignorant bast. I really felt a connection with Stan in this story!

Comment

That facebook episode was FANTASTIC. Summed up my feeling toward t. I registered once to get an mp3 from some bands facebook and suddenly I'm getting friends request from people of old, profile deleted!

Comment

Did you get sucked into facebook?

Comment

BEST EPISODE EVER!!!
                    I am not a fudge packer!

Comment

Reckon we have a Terrance and Phillip ep next week?

Comment

Hoping this is another 3 parter like imagination land!

The fudge packer one was absolutely great though, can't wait for the next.

Comment

It was the ultimate fan service!

Comment

The conclusion is even better, referencing maybe the best cartman episode:

Scott Tenorman!

The whole thing is a terrific gift to South Park fans.

Comment

When are these new episodes shown in Comedy Channel in the UK?
                              Is there a repeat slot as I keep missing it.

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

South Park creators warned over Muhammad depiction

Islamists have warned the creators of TV show South Park they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.
                                A posting on the website of the US-based group, Revolution Muslim, told Matt Stone and Trey Parker they would "probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh".
                                The Dutch film-maker was shot and stabbed to death in 2004 by an Islamist angered by his film about Muslim women.

Comment

Working...
                                X