Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they should watch he second part

Comment

gutted they pulled the ep! will hav to find alternative means to watch it.

Comment

They did bow down and censor the second episode though.

It was all brilliant fan service, yes. So good. They should do a Super Best Friends movie.

Comment

Actually they didn't censor anything. Even the ending of that episode wasn't supposed to be that way! They sent it to the network unbleeped, the network did that all themselves, which is an absolutely incredbile thing to have done.

Apparently the end monologue by Kyle was about acceptance and fearmongering etc.

As I tweeted, it was the best fan service in all of fan service ever.

Comment

The censorship of episode 201 was absolutely disgusting. At first I thought it was a deliberate joke, but the fact that Comedy Central bleeped a speech apparently about 'intimidation and fear' which didn't mention the name of Mohammed makes me feel sick. A small subset of cultists are controlling my entertainment, what the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
              Actually they didn't censor anything. Even the ending of that episode wasn't supposed to be that way! They sent it to the network unbleeped, the network did that all themselves, which is an absolutely incredbile thing to have done.

Apparently the end monologue by Kyle was about acceptance and fearmongering etc.

As I tweeted, it was the best fan service in all of fan service ever.
              Yeah thats what I meant - Comedy Central censored it. They had the balls to show the first, why not the second. The damage has already been done so what the hell.

By being as they have, the muslims only have themselves to blame when more shows start taking the piss out of them. Strength in numbers and all that.

Then theres stuff liek Everybody Draw Mohammed Day which is really taking the piss. In the days of the internet this stuff was obviously going to happen though, right?

Also, theres the new Chris Morris film - Four Lions which takes the piss out of extremists too.

What can they do? Kill everyone?

Comment

I just thinks it's absolutely disgusting that people cave in to this kind of fearmongering, I really do.

Comment

Not watched the crazy controversial ep yet, but watched ep 201 the one about the summer camp "shut up mimsy" Brilliant!! Can`t remember what program the intervention black background is from with the little guitar bit?
                  Last edited by JU!; 05-05-2010, 12:34.

Comment

After reading some of the comments in this thread, I've watched the last couple of episodes.

The Fudge-packing Tom Cruise episode ("200") was amazing. I'm simply knocked off my feet to see them tackling the kind of issues pretty much everybody avoids discussing, making it funny and delivering it via the medium of a badly-animated, puerile cartoon!

Then they go and do episodes like "Crippled Summer", which was laugh-free. I understood the Intervention references, but didn't think they took it anywhere. I'm not morally outraged by using the disabled kids as a base for the humour of the episode, I just don't think they need to be picked on and the whole "Timmy" thing was exhausted a few years back.

They need to go back to ridiculing people who need ridiculing.

Having said all that, I did want to shake my fist and shout "miiimmmsyyyy!"

Comment

Really? I was LOLLING quite a lot during that ep and thought it was up there with the best. Towlie has redeemed himself after the last terrible ep he was in too. And he's clean! Well done Towlie.

Comment

Mimmmsyyy!

Comment

I have to admit, I didn't htink the Crippled Summer one was very funny either. It had a few laughs and it was the first time I've ever laughed at a Towelie episode but on the whole, not great.

Comment

South Park is back with a great Cartman & Butters episode. ^^

Comment

kewl nascar sweet
                              Last edited by buster_broon; 09-10-2010, 12:32.

Comment

Thought the NASCAR episode was a bit weak. 2 jokes - NASCAR is for poor people, Vagisil is a funny named product for ladies' downstairs freshness.

However, I watched a couple of episodes before that were amazing. They touched on subjects most people don't want to tackle and were still funny. "Goobacks" is about poor immigrants that travel to our time and take all the jobs. It takes the mickey out of both sides of the debate. "They took our jobs!" "Thy tk rrrr juuuurbs!".

"Douche and Turd" took a long time to get to the punchline, but was a very funny look at voting. Cartman was an arse throughout, but very funny.

Season 8 was South Park gold. I need to see the Awesom-o episode again...

Comment

Working...
                                X