rofl where the hell did you find that??

Comment

Heh ;p

Dancing ep was good, rofl how does butters get into so much ****? ;p

Comment

Also does anyone else find themselves singing the fingerbang song? ;/

edit - Ack Edit not post ya stupid **** ;x

Comment

I think of the fingerbang song all the time!

and that clip, I can't believe they made that

South Park = Best programme EVER.

Comment

Also does anyone else find themselves singing the fingerbang song? ;/
            Actually, yes.

Comment

Thank **** for that ;p

Iam gonna fingerbang bang you into my life!
              Guuurl you like to fingerbang and it's alright!
              Cos iam the king of fingerbang lets not fight ill just fingerbang bang you everynight ;p

Comment

Anyone caught the new episode yet? 'The Jeffersons' I believe it's called.

One of the best South Park episodes to date IMO. Absolutely hilarious.

"Ooo I'm Peter Pan".

Comment

I got that one last night, youve got me all hyped up about it now

If its better than the Ninja one Ill be so happy, Ill try to watch it tonight if I can.

Comment

What season was the ninja one from mate? I missed a couple seasons after initially losing interest.

Try and catch the the new one if you can. Funniest one I've seen in a long time.

Comment

The ninja one was called "dont play with weapons" or something and was (I think) number 801. One of the best for me, we talked about it earlier on in this thread.

Comment

Ah right, I know the one now. I thought there might've been another one from the season before or something.

Comment

"NOOOO NOOO, you're just iiiignorant"
                          The thriller bit was so awful. I felt bad laughing at it.

Comment

Another good episode seen yesterday, not quite on par with the excellent 'The Jeffersons', but quite funny none-the-less.

This is certainly shaping up to be a strong season for South Park.

"De Tok R Jerbs"

Comment

Just watched the Ninja one and the special olympics one...

Ninja episode is amazing!! "I'm bulrog...my power is I have every power!" Plus that song...

The steroids one is also gold though I felt really bad laughing at cartman being disabled...its a little harsh that episode but thats why I love south park: " whats his disability?....He's retarded."

South park is one of the few comedy series thats actually gotten better the longer its gone on.

Comment

Watched the latest, 808, Douche and Turd, unfortunatly its one of the unfunniest ones Ive seen so far. Shame, as the rest of S8 is very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X