Power Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Rangers

Lionsgate and Saban Brands are partnering to develop and produce an original live action feature film based on the iconic “Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers” franchise. In an official press release today, it is said the new film will “re-envision” the story of a group of high school kids who are infused with super powers that […]

Lionsgate is making a new movie based off the Power Rangers series. No concrete details but it's based off the original series basic concept and is essentially a big screen franchise reboot.

Interesting!

Comment

Hasbro has officially acquired the “Power Rangers” franchise from Saban Brands. Hasbro revealed the news in a press release today confirming it has also nabbed several other brands from Saban including “My Pet Monster,” “Popples,” “Julius Jr.,” “Luna Petunia,” “Treehouse Detectives” and more. The deal, which includes cash and stock, is valued at around $522 […]

Nothing new on the way but Hasbro have bought the rights to Power Rangers from Saban so expect rumblings of new stuff soon

Comment

I never did see the film because I heard it was pretty poor.
        I did see Pacific Rim: Uprising, which was practically an extended Power Rangers episode.

Comment

Working...
        X