No announcement yet.

Torrenting HAS NOT BEEN Legalised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched that whole thing last night and it was very interesting. Sadly there was nothing about Sky supplying hacked cards on the sly though, so it must have been another programme QC.

Comment

Sorry buddy.

I think it was Panorama, but I can't find the video for it.
      Here's the BBC News article about the show:
      A guide to the claims of hacking at a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, which allegedly undermined pay-TV rival ITV Digital.

Comment

I watched every Panorama ever last night and it was very interesting. Sadly there was nothing about Sky supplying hacked cards on the sly though, so it must have been another programme QC.

Comment

Curse you all!

Comment

Hahaha. Seriously though I read up on it and it actually does seem like a News Corp subsidiary hired a guy who'd hacked Sky's system, and set him to work breaking the OnDigital codes. Which he did, successfully, and then released onto the internet at their behest. Slimy. So, so slimy.

The thing is, from that Money Programme episode you posted above, it sounds like Sky were absolutely crushing OnDigital/ITV Digital regardless. Not to mention that the latter firm sounds like it was epically mismanaged. The dirty tricks probably weren't even necessary.

Comment

The hack card thing may not be true but did you know (and this is form a reliable source) that Rupert Murdoch, gets all his tomato sauce from them little dispenser things in Mc'donalds sometimes he takes 4 or five paper cups of tomato sauce after eating at McDonald's. He also keeps the little wooden pencils when he has finished shopping at Ikea, and regularly visits pubs for business meeting and asks for Tap Water to drink, the man's a monster!!.

Comment

News Corp office completely full of those little blue bookie pens.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  News Corp office completely full of those little blue bookie pens.
                  NewsCorp get all there stationary from Argos and the Bookies, The real reason Rebecca Coulson took evidence from there office is because everything was written on the back of them little Argos order forms that you write numbers on, and bookies Betting slips.

Comment

Working...
                  X