No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy final season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, that and their sports that over-rule any TV scheduling.

Comment

she better not get away I want NEH DEMAND retribution

Comment

I just fear that the season will end with Jax and Gemma coming face to face and we won't get a proper ending

Comment

What an great 100 minute episode this week, fantastic show, and such a fitting and raw performance by Ed Sheeran at the end.

We watched Ed Sheeran perform this new song "Make It Rain" live during his 2014 summer world tour but we didn’t know where it actually came from as the emotional acoustic ballad was nowhere insight…

Finale next week

Comment

Any predictions for the show finale?

I think Jax will leave the club and move away with his kids, club will probably carry on, couple more main character deaths still to come though I reckon.

Sorry meant to spoiler not quote, doh.
            Last edited by VR46; 05-12-2014, 14:10.

Comment

I think....

The mentioned unwritten bylaw from the sit down will be something from JT's manuscript, which is why he asked Gemma if she had a copy before killing her (good riddance). I think it looked like Jax had already started saying his goodbyes this episode, I get the feeling he wants his boys to be raised by Nero, as he looks on him as a father figure who is decent at the core and he trusts/loves. I think the vote will be that he has to die due to the murder of Jury, but instead of a bullet to the head it'll be something like taking his bike over a cliff, maybe JT's Harley. I really don't see Jax surviving no matter what.Though of course the twist could be they make it look like he's dead and he turns up at Nero's farm. The reality is I have no clue!

Comment

Meant to spoiler my post earlier, not quote sorry to anyone that saw it it without wishing to.

Some good points, just wondering if I can get up early enough on Wednesday to watch before work, will be epic whatever happens I'm sure.

I don't think he'll be killed off totally, sure Fox will want it left open in case they do look to make more or a movie at a later date. Glad Jax and Gemma came face to face and that was sorted. Sure Nero still has a big part to play in some way you're right. Your ending reminds me of how Dexter ended...

Comment

I don't quite know how Sutter managed it, but

he almost had me feeling sorry for Juice the other night, a character that I've hated for more than a few series now due to all his ill judged choices. At least he got to go out with a few good lines.

Never seen Dexter so don't know the link, but I really can't see Sutter going for a continuation story of Samcro as it is now. Far in the future or in the past would be I think his only options.

Comment

Currently watching it and now a wee cameo or small part for charisma carpenter

Still lovely

Comment

I was more surprised at the bloke out of the shield being in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        I was more surprised at the bloke out of the shield being in it!
                        Just watched it and

i have the retribution I wanted

Comment

Looking forward to the finale and then starting all over again!.. I need a soundtrack, perfect for when I'm trucking!

Comment

Cracking tune at the end of that episode too, had no idea it was Ed Sheeran!

Comment

I did post that a few days back in this very thread Colin
                              Last edited by VR46; 06-12-2014, 19:36. Reason: can't spelllll

Comment

^ haha.

Not seen one episode of this, it's something I've noticed on Netflix worth watching then?

Comment

Working...
                                X