Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Comment

the 1%ers main man was a double for Bobby!!.... I think i'm gonna have to watch it now, just to see how it pans out.. but yes it was awful in a laughable kind of way... hehe

Comment

Mrs CS and myself have been massive fans of the series. We saw season 7

conclude a few days ago, and it left us quite content.

The series is over. The characters are dead, and really it was always going to be an anti-climax as the show is based on characters getting into situations you think "They can't escape that" but then they do. So it was an OK end to what was one of the best series in modern TV and I'm glad there was no cliffhanger. It had a graceful end and should be left at that.

Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
          Mrs CS and myself have been massive fans of the series. We saw season 7

conclude a few days ago, and it left us quite content.

The series is over. The characters are dead, and really it was always going to be an anti-climax as the show is based on characters getting into situations you think "They can't escape that" but then they do. So it was an OK end to what was one of the best series in modern TV and I'm glad there was no cliffhanger. It had a graceful end and should be left at that.

Great stuff.

Chibs is now in charge, that was the best outcome for me. And not just because he's a fellow Scot, but because he was the most solid character in the show after Opie. Glad someone else was happy with the way it was tied up Cappers!

Comment

This is a gaming forum, therefore hype expectations for everything are off the scale massively. We live to be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post

Chibs is now in charge, that was the best outcome for me. And not just because he's a fellow Scot, but because he was the most solid character in the show after Opie. Glad someone else was happy with the way it was tied up Cappers!
              Yes,

that was the other cool thing Chibs was the right man for the job and the short scene with him coming to terms with the new position at the head of the table

was awesome.

Comment

Halfway (well, episode 15 I think -

Gemma just told Clay and Jax about what Henry Rollins did to her

) through season 2 and loving this!

Comment

Season two was a highlight, that was the one that made me fall totally in love with the show.

Comment

Welcome to the club Brad, you'll see the older of the main detectives from Gotham play a fairly main part in about season five too, not Gordon the other one - I'm crap remembering names.

Chibs was the only man for the job really, especially as he was the VP to Jax

Last edited by VR46; 22-12-2014, 15:24.

Comment

You won't believe I've only just watched the finale after having since the day it aired!.. Proper choked!!...

Comment

Just got upto season 5 on this just saw

Opie "I got this" man I was sad to see his character go, was one of the better ones. Also Tigs daughter at the beginning, this season isn't pulling any punches.

Really been enjoying the show after a rocky start with season 1, kinda on-off, now I am properly hooked albeit years later.

Comment

Oh man it certainly hits you hard doesn't it!!

Comment

I've just this week started watching it from the beginning again, at least this time when it reaches the point above I won't be a soggy mess. Hopefully.

Comment

Seasons 5 & 6 were the best ones I think, great show, such a shame it's ended.

Comment

So far Season 5 has been a cracker, I'm up to episode 10 now.

Jax is onto Juicy boy, he was tailing him in the last scene I watched, Ep9. Hope we don't see another son go, unless it's Clay.
                                What a bastard he has become, his character has gone through a lot since Season 1, it's been a great watching his character change so much.

Heard that netflix will have season 7 streaming late April, so I may go light on season 6 so I won't need to wait to watch the last season.
                                Don't know what I will binge on next when this is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X