No announcement yet.

Fear the Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, ok - thanks. Can't find it at the moment, so will check on Friday.

Comment

TonyDA, seems this channel isn't coming to Virgin sorry, only just found out as a friend told me, confirmed here too

Seems you need to have BT TV or BT Sports via Sky. That is the only way to get the channel at present.
      Guess Virgin wouldn't cough up the money for it.

Does make you wonder how much BT are going to try and grab shows like Game Of Thrones and Walking Dead etc once contract renewals come up with the American broadcasters.

Comment

Problem is with all this new content - it comes at a price.

When BT took on the Champions League it looked great for the ?12 (?15 with HD)....then the prices went up to ?25 which is ?1 less than the entire Sky Sports.

Great value 0_o.

Comment

Thanks VR46 - Virgin have just stuck their prices up by ?3 so that you get the new BT Europe channel, and that went down like a lead balloon, so maybe they didn't want the hassle of another price rise for this channel.

Comment

I really enjoyed the second episode, kinda what I expect from the start of a zombie apocalypse

Comment

eee.. errrrm.. I dunno about this yet. Characters aren't doing it for me and it's already seems to be turning into the other walking dead.

Comment

Likewise. It's more of the same. Slow, one good episode every 4 with characters you don't care about.

Comment

You guys realize it's finished, right?

Comment

?

Yes.

Comment

For this season anyway.

Comment

Don't see much point in moving into another season really.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                          ?

Yes.
                          Well you said one good episode in every four, but there were only six episodes.

Comment

Only just started this so just the one episode down, going to try and watch it before tackling TWD Season 6. Purely related to the first episode as I'm assuming something will happen at some point, what an absolute load of drivel. I get they want the viewer to have an idea about the characters before they face anything taxing but paint literally dries faster than anything happened here. Really took a dislike to pretty much everyone due to them either being utterly dislikable or massively dumb. Given the much higher population, it's even more irritating how much everyone avoids using the word zombie.

Still, I'm well aware it's only the first episode so we're going to press on. Terrible start though.

Comment

I liked it a lot by the end of episode 6

Comment

AMC has renewed three of its primetime drama series – “Better Call Saul,” “Fear the Walking Dead,” and “McMafia” with the announcement being made Saturday at the TCA summer press tour. The “Breaking Bad” and “Walking Dead” spin-offs will each score a fifth season, while the more recent “McMafia” is getting a second. The renewals […]

Renewed for Season 5

Comment

Working...
                                X