DCU: The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCU: The Flash

Warner Bros.’ Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara used a Time Warner investors meeting earlier today to outline their plans for a film slate based on the superhero comic properties. Though the company previously announced a list of untitled projects for specific dates, today they not only confirmed which films would open in which years but […]

No, not the new WB series. This is the DC Universe film entry for the speedy character. Coming in 2018, WB has confirmed that Ezra Miller will be in the lead role

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 10-04-2015, 16:39.

They do know Barry Allen is Blonde right? They seem to miscast him every time. The TV series is laughable i'm really hoping they hit the mark with the movie but i can't say i have any faith in this casting.

Comment

“21 Jump Street” and “The LEGO Movie” writer/directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are reportedly developing the story for Warner Bros. Pictures’ film adaptation of the DC Comics superhero “The Flash”. The pair are currently working on a treatment for the project which will star Ezra Miller as the scarlet speedster. The film will also […]

The guys behind 21 Jump Street and Lego Movie are the ones writing the script for this film

Comment

Working...
      X