No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Vinyl/Record Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love seeing your buys Yakumo. Your taste in music is beautifully awful :-)

Billy Ocean excepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Love seeing your buys Yakumo. Your taste in music is beautifully awful :-)
      hehe, hey, as long as I like it

Comment

That Last Christmas cover is truly excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
          That Last Christmas cover is truly excellent.
          The back of it is even worse with Andrew Ridley wearing a reindeer hat.

Comment

Keeping alive the tradition of posting truly awful music, I present you the Japanese press of Limahl's The Never Ending Story

Comes with Giorgio Moroder's Ivory Tower on the B-Side.

Comment

Wonderful. That's a thing of pure beauty.

Comment

Time to ridicule myself again with more record buys. A Duran Duran set. All mint Japanese presses only 500 yen And the last Pet Shop Boys album, Electric. Although I have this on CD I had to get the record. What's strange is that this is a 9 track album but it comes on 2 records! Any reason for this? Quality reasons?

Comment

Nice Pix Y. I'll update the thread soon with a few I've bought recently

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Comment

I've treated myself to a Ortofon OM10 Which is a upgrade for my Pioneer table
                      Few Record Pictures too

Edit, the archers, I'd been drinking sharpish cider for 3 days in a row, I fancied something soft and fruity on the palette. So went for that.
                      Last edited by ShadowDancer; 22-02-2015, 22:58.

Comment

Excellent, Lodger is well underrated, Red Sails is in my top 5 of his songs.

Comment

Red Sails and Red Money. Its a lovely record. I bought a lot of bowie cd's in my 20's, but Lodger wasn't one of them, and I love it.
                          The Next Day was bought just recently, so, I'm still getting to grips with the flow and there are a lot of tracks on it.
                          I've had lodger a little while now. These were just some pictures I had, some of them were recent purchases and some a bit further down the line.
                          I've only been buying vinyl for 3 years I reckon (maybe less...), something like that. I'm also eyeing up a few vintage Marantz stereo receivers.
                          I just need to work a few more hours...I'm trying tho...something to go with this part-time job I have

Comment

Had an idea to buy the Muse back catalogue, original pressings. Showbiz is ?200. Mission abort.

Comment

ShadowDancer, quite a lot of Bowie love there. What would you say was you best Bowie album?

Comment

I've always had a thing for 'Hunky Dory' Its tough to choose just one.....if I had to, its probably that one tho

Comment

Working...
                                X