No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Vinyl/Record Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind a bit of Bowie myself. I'll check out Hunky Dory to hear what it's like. Thanks.

Comment

You're welcome Yakumo I'd recommend purchasing ziggy stardust & Hunky Dory. Magical records. Not expensive either.
      Both should be sub ?10....not sure in Japanese shops...or post to Japan for records. I highly recommend them 2.
      I have pretty much his entire back catalogue, diamond dogs is a beauty too, as are lodger and young americans pictured.

Comment

Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets

Comment

Latest edition to arrive in the post.

Nope, that's not the movie soundtrack either.

And for ShadowDancer I pulled out my Ziggy Stardust T-Shirt which really needs a good ironing

Comment

Nice pix, love the tee! I got a vintage Stereo receiver 71-74. Tandberg TR-200. Receiver/tuner/radio sounds absolutely gorgeous and records sound great through it. Really Pleased.

Comment

Pics!!

Comment

Like new Blues Brothers OST. So surprised at the quality and only 350 yen shipped!!

By the way, that other Blue Brothers album I bought is pretty good!

Comment

Nice
                  I bought Noel Gallaghers new record last week. Quite Like it

Comment

I've not heard that one yet. May have to check it out on YouTube.

Comment

Huey Lewis and the News - Back in Time - Japanese 7" single. B-Side - The Power of Love Instrumental.

Comment

Nice. I got Tyranny by Julian Casablancas and the Voidz at the weekend. I'd describe it as, experimental, bold and different.
                        The record cover itself is gorgeous, NEVER owned a record sleeve like this, double vinyl and when you open it, it has a fold folded right, so opens up into a 3 fold. Unconventional record. Some real amazing songs on it though.

I'm currently having an Eno afternoon. 1st shift of the week done. Easy

Comment

Very nice! I really like the poster set up you have going there.

Comment

Thank you, Yakumo

I'm eyeing up some other posters for my back wall & postcards for the gaps. I'm trying to revert my bedroom to what it looked like 20 years ago. Good things, some bands have changed, whilst I loved the Beatles in my 20's, I only got into Roxy Music about 5 years ago, maybe less. I love Roxy Music, so much!

Comment

You can't go wrong with a bit of Roxy Music. What do you think of Bryan Ferry solo?

Comment

I have around 7-8 ferry Solo records. I'm a fan tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X