Bordersdown Vinyl/Record Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have known

what are the chances, a co-worker gave me this today!

Comment

I'm back again with more "crap". OK, to the left there's the RAH Band - Clouds Across the Moon. This is the German press found here in Japan. I've always loved this track.
      To the right is a track I only recently discovered by watching the old BBC Top of the Pop's reruns. They're doing the 1980's this and last month. Featured twice has been this group, Liquid Gold with Dance Yourself Dizzy. Oh man, this is pure disco revival in 1980. What surprised me was they were very popular in Japan. Getting hold of Liquid Gold stuff is quite easy.

Last edited by Yakumo; 15-04-2015, 13:56.

Comment

Hah excellent I saw that episode the other night and downloaded Secret Affair - My World, also featured on that ep!

Comment

hehe, watching all these old Top of the Pops shows is great. There's loads to find that I never new about.

Comment

Picked this up today- Great retro synth soundtrack:

Beyond the Black Rainbow

Comment

Cool translucent vinyl. How is the sound quality? I have a few picture and odd coloured vinyl but they all sound like crap.
              Last edited by Yakumo; 19-04-2015, 12:04.

Comment

Sounds great. Very quiet, no pops and the dynamic range is good. The album is absolutey fantastic though. I thought the film could've been better, but the soundtrack is already a classic.

Comment

I don't know that one at all. Must check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
                    Sounds great. Very quiet, no pops and the dynamic range is good. The album is absolutey fantastic though. I thought the film could've been better, but the soundtrack is already a classic.
                    Nice. Sounds like they put some effort in to the press.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Nice. Sounds like they put some effort in to the press.
                      It was released by Death Waltz, who always go to a little bit more effort with their releases.

Comment

Picked up yesterday

Comment

Few More Pictures, A couple I picked up Saturday on RSD 2015.

Comment

Whats the top one mate?
                            Used to love Pills 'n' thrills- got a copy of that myself!

Comment

Few More pix 4u Punio as its a great record sleeve, It is Armed Forces By Elvis Costello & The Attractions

Comment

This was waiting for me when I finished my shift

Pioneer SX590.
                                I've taken pix, but with my iffy cam and poor light, I couldn't really get any good shots.
                                It lights up beautifully and sounds WOW!
                                Really pleased with this one :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X