Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony Pictures lands ?Mario Bros.? movie rights from Nintendo

Animated movie.

Sony Pictures and Nintendo appear to have closed a deal for the animated feature film rights to the Super Mario Bros. video game franchise, according to a series of emails discovered in the massive trove of hacked Sony files recently leaked to the media.

Ok...

Source.

Also Sega making movies: http://variety.com/2014/film/news/se...ve-1201377268/

Comment

Sony animations out put is not great at present, they made smurfs and to use a quote form that film this will be "Abso-****in-lutley* terrible"

*Abso-smurfin-lutley

Comment

I can hear the echoes of future movie-goers facepalming as they leave the cinemas
        "I can't believe we thought it might be good..."

Comment

Why does Hollywood insist on doing all these remakes?!

They'll never match the quality of the near-perfect version starring Bob Hoskins...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Why does Hollywood insist on doing all these remakes?!

They'll never match the quality of the near-perfect version starring Bob Hoskins...
            god rest his soul he said Once that the mario movie was

"the worst ****ing movie id ever had to ****ing do you wouldn't believe the ***** I had to work with!!! production and directing team where a right shower of donkey cock eating **** heads"

Comment

I liked it. Sue me.

Comment

It's easy enough to ensure a Sony picture never makes it to the cinema screens these days

Comment

Does this mean the movie tie-in game will be the first Mario game to go cross format?

Comment

Working...
                  X