New in-earphones recommendation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New in-earphones recommendation.

I bought myself a pair Etymotic hf5 earphones after searching on-line for a good value for money set. There were quite few that I noticed but I ended up going for these. I was quite hesitant at first due to not knowing the company but reviews were good and I have to say I'm impressed also. The range is great. Nice deep bass and crisp top end. They also cancel out outside noise pretty well too. The phones come with a selection of end pieces to suit individual's tastes however I think the default buds are perfect.

I picked mine up from Amazon Japan for 63 pounds which isn't bad since the rrp is 109 pounds.

I've just had a pair of XIAOMI headphones arrive, after being disappointed with the Panasonics I got.

Maybe a tad too much bass for me, but they are freaky powerful and appear very well made.
    They are open backed, so other people will hear them, so not ideal for a quiet train or whatever. Volume and pause controls for smart devices.
    Many sizes of buds.
    Incredible value.

Comment

Try the Soundmagic E10 for everyday use.
      Probably the best IEM around for ?30. Very highly rated - http://www.head-fi.org/t/581119/review-soundmagic-e10

Comment

Got some Sony MDR-EX650 recently, they're great. I've never had an IEM that actually sits in the ear canal properly.

Comment

I have the Sennheiser ie80 that i bought from Amazon a few years ago. Truely magical sound and by far the best bass from a pair of earphones iv ever heard and iv had many previous earphones.

Comment

Westone UM2

Never want for another pair again.

Comment

Working...
            X