Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new prodigy album

anyone enjoying this?

it gets of to a slow start then picks up nicely!

Loving "Invisible Sun" and a few of the other tracks. It's definitely growing on me. Seems like a mix of old and new styles.

Comment

Woah, I didn't even know they were releasing a new album. Going straight on Spotify and listening, thanks

Comment

Serious amount of 8-bit beep bop going on, layered over most tracks.....

Infact some of them sound like c64 game tracks!

Comment

I've heard 3 of the tracks and found them safe and dull.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
            I've heard 3 of the tracks and found them safe and dull.
            The first 4/5 on the cd arent that hot; then you have some real bangin choons prodigy style

Comment

I'll have a listen online before I buy. Never Outgunned was crap and Invaders hardly any better.

Comment

Never outgunned remix album was better IMHO, Invaders was a welcome return to form of some sorts although some parts felt a bit too retro and childish. This latest album sounds pants.

Prodigy tracks are not meant to grow on you, they're meant to immediately grab you by the balls and throw you around the room FFS

Comment

Prodigy used to be fast, dirty, melodic, banging and experimental.
                  I've not seen that in years.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                    Prodigy tracks are not meant to grow on you, they're meant to immediately grab you by the balls and throw you around the room FFS
                    I know what you mean. Rok-Weiller has that. I think I'm just getting old though and it's taking me a while to get into the bangingness.

Comment

Working...
                    X